Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-23-17, 11:46 AM  
woodie

physique 57 live and current streaming options - worth it?

What do you think? I am on the fence abotu it - always seem to be! LOL How do you like the live content? Are they filming other new workouts? If so, how are they?

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-17, 01:42 PM  
macska
VF Supporter

Don't they have a free trial? That wold help. I did it for a few weeks than cancelled, I could not take the excess whooping.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-17, 02:46 PM  
prettyinpink

I like the live workouts a lot. There has been one new one per week added over the past couple of months. I still think the live ones are really the most fun and also the most challenging.

There have not been other new workouts since I joined about two months ago. I don't know how often there were new ones before then. I do like some of the other segments and the ability to use the mash-up feature, where you preselect segments to create your own workouts.

With the regular live workouts, their steaming is very worth it to me. Without it new live ones fairly regularly, it would not be worth it. My only problem with subscribing is the issue I always have in barre, that I don't love their ab work (except planks). When I do ab work, prefer the more rigorous and controlled Pilates ab work rather than the Pilates-inspired work of barre that uses the ball or cushion for support.

What I love about P57 streaming workouts are the side seat focus, the fact that work in releve is fairly limited with the focus being more on lunges, the use of regular push-ups, planks, and upper body weights, and of course the quick transitions and constant movement. Some of the live workouts in particular really get my heart rate up. I can't say enough about the live workouts.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-17, 08:11 PM  
primrosecat

There was a thread about this with some pros and cons. I don't know how to link to it, but it 3/29/17.
primrosecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-17, 09:07 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

I tagged 3 threads plus this one so if you click on the physique 57 tag at the bottom of this page, it should bring up the prior discussions.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-17, 07:47 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

I Physique 57 streaming!! Love, love, love it. For me, it is totally worth the $19.95 per month. The live workouts are SO FUN and VERY challenging. There is also a great Facebook group pertaining to the on demand site. We all get on after the lives and discuss in our blissful endorphin glow.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
physique 57