Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-29-13, 05:06 PM  
andtckrtoo

[QUOTE=Calistro;2338805]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
I asked Paul about the Length and this was his response:

Hi,

what email did you reach him on? I am trying to find out if other vendors will be stocking it such as Mary, as he does not ship to the uk.

Thanks in advance.

Calistro
I'm a friend of his on Facebook, so I asked him.
Old 12-29-13, 05:22 PM  
soccergal23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchgirl View Post
Not to enable but if you pay in one payment you get the express shipping for free.
You enabled me - totally getting this now! I really like the holistic approach that this seems to have. It will be my DH's gift to me for my 40th birthday next month
Old 12-29-13, 05:24 PM  
daisyfit

I hope this will be available for us that are overseas.
daisyfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-13, 05:28 PM  
nairie

Thanks for all the info ladies! I will definately get this soon!

? have to update/365
nairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-13, 06:15 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I like Paul's personality and I do think this system looks great! I've watched the youtube infomercial linked here, but for some reason the 4 months rotation is not getting me excited at all... (I guess 4x4 means 4 days a week for 4 months, right?), the last 3 months rotation I've done so far I managed to finish them, but I've realized that when I get to 2 months doing the same system, it is hard for me to keep the same "excitement" to finish the last one. I'll wait to see reviews though.

Colleen, love your avatar!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-13, 08:28 PM  
macska
VF Supporter

Haha, his clip looks actually more intense than P90X.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-13, 12:03 AM  
nairie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefit View Post
I am SO getting this at some point! The price is mighty steep right now, though...$120 plus $20 shipping? Do you guys think Mary will eventually get this? At least then we'd save on shipping...

Once again I have to complain about these systems inflating their prices because of all the supposed "extras". I don't want any of that! Just give me the dang workouts!!
100% agree! The set looks amazing! But I don't need a foam roller or nutrition guide or whatever else. It is a lot of $$.

But I will eventually buy it!! And so will some of my fellow VFers!!

? have to update/365
nairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-13, 05:14 AM  
CleverandSmart

Mary is already discussing details with Paul Katami. So there is a good chance she will be carying it. And I will certainly order..:-))
CleverandSmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-13, 07:40 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
I like Paul's personality and I do think this system looks great! I've watched the youtube infomercial linked here, but for some reason the 4 months rotation is not getting me excited at all... (I guess 4x4 means 4 days a week for 4 months, right?), the last 3 months rotation I've done so far I managed to finish them, but I've realized that when I get to 2 months doing the same system, it is hard for me to keep the same "excitement" to finish the last one. I'll wait to see reviews though.

Colleen, love your avatar!
Aw, thank you! Those are my awesome kiddos!

ETA: Oh and I'm totally with you on a four month (or even 90 day) rotation being more than I can commit to! The closest I came to completing a full rotation was STS when I got all the way to Meso 3. I stopped 2 weeks into Meso 3, though. Now when I do STS I just commit to Meso 1 and Meso 2. I doubt I'd use Paul's system as a rotation in and of itself, but I know I'd use the heck out of the individual workouts...sprinkling them in with my other stuff. Paul's workouts are so awesome and effective!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairie View Post
100% agree! The set looks amazing! But I don't need a foam roller or nutrition guide or whatever else. It is a lot of $$.

But I will eventually buy it!! And so will some of my fellow VFers!!

Hehe, I know this set will be in my possession at some point! I just love Paul's workouts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverandSmart View Post
Mary is already discussing details with Paul Katami. So there is a good chance she will be carying it. And I will certainly order..:-))
YESSS!
Old 12-30-13, 09:22 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
I know -- I would order this in a heartbeat if it weren't such a long rotation! The longest I've done was STS for three months, and that was so hard to stick to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverandSmart View Post
Yay! Thanks for letting us know that Mary might get it!

Colleen, your kiddos are so cute!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4x4 system, paul katami