Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-03-18, 01:07 PM  
GeekyGirl

New from Travis Eliot & Lauren Eckstrom

I am on their company's email list and Facebook page and received an email today with a promo video of a new streaming service that will be launching later this month. From the email:

Our latest offering is our most exciting yet because the potential is truly limitless! On April 12th, 2018 we will be launching Inner Dimension TV, a new monthly subscription platform. This platform will host high quality, cinematic yoga and meditation content including brand NEW thematic power yoga, meditation, yin yoga, yoga basics, gentle, restorative, pranayama practices along with classes from our popular 'Yoga 30 for 30' and 'Journey to Yoga' series. We will also debut our new programs "Meditation 101," and "Yoga for Beginners" April 12th on IDMTV for a total of 50+ yoga practices!!!

For a limited time (until May 31rst, 2018) we will offer the subscription to Inner Dimension TV for the special price of $9.95 per month (good until cancelled). After this introductory special, the normal cost will be $14.95 per month. For those of you that want to try it out before making a commitment we have you covered with a FREE 10 day trial where you can explore IDMTV to see if it's a right fit. But we are confident that you are going to LOVE IT!

Here's a link to the site and promo video: http://innerdimensionmedia.com/

Travis has a new book on yin yoga coming out in May. I preordered it yesterday. Between the book and the new streaming service, I'll be in heaven!
GeekyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-18, 01:16 PM  
Tugger31

I wish/hope Travis would come out with new workouts on dvd. I still cannot get into streaming.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-18, 01:41 PM  
laurajhawk

I've bought into two or three of Travis's new services (Udaya when they had Travis and partly because they had Travis, then Yoga Collective,and there was one after that), and stayed too long because I had their intro price but didn't use them enough and eventually Travis always moves on to a different streaming platform. I do love Travis but I'm not taking this bait again!

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-18, 01:51 PM  
Exercise Diva

Thanks for the info. I just subscribed!
Exercise Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-18, 07:26 PM  
Travelmug

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
I've bought into two or three of Travis's new services (Udaya when they had Travis and partly because they had Travis, then Yoga Collective,and there was one after that), and stayed too long because I had their intro price but didn't use them enough and eventually Travis always moves on to a different streaming platform. I do love Travis but I'm not taking this bait again!
Right!? This is his third or fourth streaming platform!
Travelmug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-18, 09:19 PM  
Cybersparkle

Thanks for sharing! I will def try the trial & 9.95 is affordable.

You can't stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf! ~Jon Kabat-Zinn
Cybersparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-18, 11:13 AM  
blzgrl

Decided to cancel my GAIA subscription yesterday and then this popped up in my email today. Signed up for the free trial, and the price after is the same as GAIA, but I think I’ll use it more
blzgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-18, 12:57 PM  
Exercise Diva

I'm just a little nervous using it because I keep getting a message saying "unsecured site." Has anyone else seen this when signing in?
Exercise Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-18, 11:36 AM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exercise Diva View Post
I'm just a little nervous using it because I keep getting a message saying "unsecured site." Has anyone else seen this when signing in?
Yes but the page to check out IS secure. You can tell by the HTTPS in the link.

https://www.innerdimensiontv.com/reg...n=77#mepr_jump

Dang..I already have 3 Yoga subscriptions (Udaya, Power Yoga, Gaia). I LOVE Travis, Lauren is great, Yoga 30/30 is super sweet.

Dang...$9.99 sure is a good deal.
Dang.

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-18, 10:55 AM  
isebelleg44

Bump

Anyone subscribe? Tempted, as I just got an email that today is the last day for the $9.95 price.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote