Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-16, 06:07 AM  
adrien_73

Which Leslie is this?

There is an older Leslie workout where she is wearing weighted gloves or soft hand weights. I had it and traded it...and now I regret it. :-(

It's not the kit that came with weighted gloves. It was released prior. She is by herself...and I think she is wearing gold or yellow? It was on a compilation dvd with some other older workouts.

Does anyone know which dvd this workout is on? I need it back!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-16, 06:45 AM  
fishywaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrien_73 View Post
There is an older Leslie workout where she is wearing weighted gloves or soft hand weights. I had it and traded it...and now I regret it. :-(

It's not the kit that came with weighted gloves. It was released prior. She is by herself...and I think she is wearing gold or yellow? It was on a compilation dvd with some other older workouts.

Does anyone know which dvd this workout is on? I need it back!
Hi adrien, I have loads I mean LOADS of Leslie Sansone dvd's. I can look for you and see which one it is. I'm sure I have it in my collection.

I just have a couple questions for you if you don't mind me asking? Is this one you are looking for an older one and/or can you recall what background it has. Meaning the from her studio with the dark "dungeon" setting (as I call it) or a fake outdoor background that looks like some Rome setting. The more information you can recall the better I can go thru me dvds. I have them in order of release date.

Also do you recall how many miles this one would be?

Is she alone for the entire dvd?

I have never done a trade of any type of fitness Dvds. All I have purchased via her website, digital download, Total Fitness Dvds and/or my business traveling so I would not be the one that traded with you. However, I would be more than happy to help you find it and I fully understand you want it back. I'm like that with my dvd's I cannot give them up. Now all I purchase are from Leslie Sansone, Jessica Smith, and Jillian Michael's. I hope I can help you find it and/or someone else can find it. Hugs!
fishywaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-16, 08:22 AM  
adrien_73

Hi fishywaters! Thank you for your reply!

The background is plain, neutral color and indoors. Definitely prior to the "dungeon". I think it may even be prior to the "fake outdoor setting" but not sure

I wonder if it might be this one? I know the style of the cover was similar:

http://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sansone...leslie+sansone

I think it was a 2-mile walk.

I believe the other workouts on the disc were very "retro"!
Old 02-24-16, 10:28 AM  
imhere2dance

Leslie is alone in Fat Burner Walk. It's a 2 mile walk, she's wearing a light yellow t-shirt, and she uses weighted gloves. The set is made to look like a living room with a huge window behind her. There's a sofa in front of the window and you see houses outside. It's my favorite older workout of hers (from 1996).

I also found the version you mentioned above: Special Edition Deluxe: Fat Burning Walk.
imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-16, 10:50 AM  
fishywaters

Hi adrien. I looked at my collection of Leslie Sansone workouts and the internet and that the link you posted is the one I think you are asking about. I just read what imhere2dance posted also and I have to agree with her. I tried to look on youtube to see if I could see a sample to post for you but no luck. Looks like you can order it on Amazon and/or ebay.
fishywaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-16, 11:08 AM  
adrien_73

Great! Thank you both so much for your help!
Old 02-24-16, 11:23 AM  
imhere2dance

You're welcome. I edited my post to add a little more information. I hope you find the right DVD!
imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote