Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-15, 12:21 PM  
boukilisa

Has Jessica Smith done any new DVDs besides walking workouts?

I like Jessica a lot. I've got her 10 Pounds Down toning series and some of her walks. I also follow her YouTube channel. But has she done (or is she planning) any new workout that's not a walk?
Old 11-23-15, 12:26 PM  
sherry7899

I think she posted about filming a pilates fusion workout for Dvd release sometime in the next few months.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-15, 06:49 PM  
Terri1222
VF Supporter

I hope so. As much as I enjoy all her walking workouts, I always loved those barefoot fusion workouts she had on youtube (I assume they're still there?).

Terri

Crap happens in bunches - Beth

Just 'cuz I want to be a hermit doesn't mean I don't get lonely - DonnaB

What the head makes cloudy, the heart makes very clear - Eagles
Terri1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-15, 12:37 AM  
boukilisa

Thanks. I'm not a fan of Pilates. I hope she does a toning video on the order of Better Body Blast soon.
Old 11-24-15, 07:01 AM  
cherimac

I haven't heard anything about Pilates fusion. I am pretty sure she is sticking to walking workouts as they are what sells for her so she recoups her cost. At least that was what she told me several months ago.
Old 11-24-15, 08:04 AM  
sherry7899

Cheri-I thought there was announcement buried somewhere about her filming a non-walking workout. I hope I did not imagine it! If I can find it, I will post.

Sherry

Old 11-24-15, 08:10 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Jessica is very responsive on Facebook and I'm sure would be happy to share her plans if asked.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-15, 08:15 AM  
sherry7899

Someone asked her recently on Facebook about new projects, and she just said it was "something big" and did not give any hints.

Sherry

Old 11-24-15, 08:28 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Someone asked her recently on Facebook about new projects, and she just said it was "something big" and did not give any hints.

Sherry
I know she filmed new workouts in October. Her Mom and Debbie were in them, as were some women who do her workouts that flew there to be in them. I am guessing they are walks, from her comments to me about them selling so well, but I am not sure. Some of the gals in the FB group posted pictures from the filming but aren't allowed to give details.
Old 11-24-15, 08:43 AM  
sherry7899

Thanks, Cheri! I have enough walking workouts (no offense to Jessica) so I was hoping they would be something besides walking. I can't do walking workouts as my main cardio. They bother my lower back and hip flexors.

Sherry