Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-11-17, 07:02 PM  
Lisa C
VF Supporter

I haven't tried Body Beast yet, and I've only been doing H&C for the past week, so I can't really compare them.

But, I did want to mention that there are new BodyBeast workouts through Beachbody On Demand. I don't know if that is Body Beast 2 or not, but it seems like it might be.

There is the Week of Hard Labor which was just released last week (there is a thread here talking about it.) It is 5 workouts.

Day 1: Chest & Back
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Core
Day 4: Shoulders & Arms
Day 5: Total Body

There are 2 Beast Up workouts:
Beast Up: Legs
Beast Up: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps

There is also a series called Equipment Room where he is working out with another guy in a gym. These workouts can be done with them, but they do require some gym equipment.

So Sharaz, if you don't own H&C yet, you might want to consider signing up for On Demand. It seems like Beachbody is starting to release a lot of content to On Demand only, so that might be the only way you can get more Body Beast.
Old 09-11-17, 08:23 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa C View Post
So Sharaz, if you don't own H&C yet, you might want to consider signing up for On Demand. It seems like Beachbody is starting to release a lot of content to On Demand only, so that might be the only way you can get more Body Beast.
Yes. I'm considering at some point just for Sagi Katty G posted the routine, but now I want to see him.

His gym series sounds interesting. I workout at my office gym. I have access to all the essentials including a squat rack.

Are these full workout routines?
Old 09-12-17, 03:25 PM  
Lisa C
VF Supporter

Sharaz, I copied the details and lengths of Equipment room workouts below. Yes, they look like full workouts. I did a quick preview and they seem to include a warm-up.

Back & Shoulders - 42 min.
Required:Cross Cable Stack,Dumbbells,Bench,Ez Curl Bar,Olympic Bar,Free Weights.

Legs - 40 min.
Required:Cross Cable Stack,Dumbbells,Bench,Olympic Bar,Ez Curl Bar,Free Weights.
Recommended:Plyo Box.

Chest & Tris - 40 min.
Required:Cross Cable Stack,Dumbbells,Bench,Ez Curl Bar,Free Weights.
Recommended:Push-Up Stands.

Core - 23 min.
Required:Roman Chair,Hyperextension Bench,Dumbbells and Weighted Plates.

Depletion - 20 min.
Required:Bench,Dumbbells,Preacher Bench,Roman Chair,Olympic Bar,Ez Curl Bar and Weighted Plates.

Bis & Tris - 28 min.
Required:Roman Chair,Preacher Bench,Olympic Bar,EZ Curl Bar,Weighted Plates,Dumbells.
Old 09-12-17, 03:29 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
Yes. I'm considering at some point just for Sagi Katty G posted the routine, but now I want to see him.

His gym series sounds interesting. I workout at my office gym. I have access to all the essentials including a squat rack.

Are these full workout routines?
Yes, they are all full workouts. I enjoy all of the equipment room workouts. They are great to create a Body Beast, AWOHL and Equipment Room rotation.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-17, 06:19 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa C View Post
Sharaz, I copied the details and lengths of Equipment room workouts below. Yes, they look like full workouts. I did a quick preview and they seem to include a warm-up.

Back & Shoulders - 42 min.
Required:Cross Cable Stack,Dumbbells,Bench,Ez Curl Bar,Olympic Bar,Free Weights.

Legs - 40 min.
Required:Cross Cable Stack,Dumbbells,Bench,Olympic Bar,Ez Curl Bar,Free Weights.
Recommended:Plyo Box.

Chest & Tris - 40 min.
Required:Cross Cable Stack,Dumbbells,Bench,Ez Curl Bar,Free Weights.
Recommended:Push-Up Stands.

Core - 23 min.
Required:Roman Chair,Hyperextension Bench,Dumbbells and Weighted Plates.

Depletion - 20 min.
Required:Bench,Dumbbells,Preacher Bench,Roman Chair,Olympic Bar,Ez Curl Bar and Weighted Plates.

Bis & Tris - 28 min.
Required:Roman Chair,Preacher Bench,Olympic Bar,EZ Curl Bar,Weighted Plates,Dumbells.
Looks very good Thanks I was out of the loop for so long with the streaming options and now I'm so tempted. I'm considering finishing the year Sagi style!!!
Old 09-12-17, 06:24 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
Yes, they are all full workouts. I enjoy all of the equipment room workouts. They are great to create a Body Beast, AWOHL and Equipment Room rotation.
Yes. I'm going to plan something. Body Beast, AWOHL, H&C, and ER. So many options from Sagi
Old 09-12-17, 08:09 PM  
buffmama

I had great results with H&C because it worked legs a lot. It wasn't the hardest rotation but I really liked it (except for all the single leg work!).

Tags
body beast, hammer and chisel, power lifting