Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-16, 12:42 PM  
Jeanne Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne M View Post
Jeanne Marie -- I actually gave my trainer my entire STS set! She'd been curious about my fitness DVDs for years and she actually works out at home more than the gym. She was very impressed. One of her sons and his girlfriend have been using them in their home gym. My trainer doesn't use them herself (she's too inventive and self-directed for that) but she feels very comfortable using them as a proxy for personal training. Congrats on winning the ab contest -- you are STRONG!!!!!!
Good for you, Daphne! That is great that your trainer had an open mind to them. Now she knows what kind of workouts can be produced by people like Cathe. I help my trainer plan and set up the daily bootcamps, and I can't tell you how many "Cathe moves" we've incorporated into our workouts. Nobody has any idea where I really learned them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Porter View Post
Well, I think they might be worried about the competition if clients were to find out what a great workout you could get for a fraction of the cost and without having to leave the house!
Haha! You could be right!