Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-30-16, 08:23 PM  
Verine
VF Supporter

Horizontal Conditioning streaming

Has anyone done the Horizontal Conditioning Hard Core Club year 3 workouts? I was looking on Sandra's website and she has the same DVDs as always. However, I did a Google search and she is now selling streaming videos on a different website, and this includes the year 3 Hard Cores:

https://gumroad.com/horizontal#

Has anyone bought any downloads from this website? I have never heard of this site, nor do I see a FAQ section to explain how the download process works. I would definitely be interested in trying a few b/c they are $10 cheaper than her DVDs. I am not sure if she ever released the year 3 workouts b/c I do not see them in DVD format on her regular site; how does the "interval" format compare to her usual stuff?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Christina
Verine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-16, 09:10 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

These are downloads (as opposed to streaming) - that's awesome!!!!!! I don't think I ever saw her volume 3. DVDs anywhere. Thank you so much for this!!!!
Old 03-31-16, 08:10 AM  
kariev34

I just downloaded 3 year 3 workouts. I have 3 year 3 on DVD but I'm so happy she came out with downloads. Year 3 is interval based. She does formats like 40 sec of horizontal work with 20 sec rest and then the next grouping is standing vertical cardio work/legs for the same time length. When you purchase the download they send you a link via email with the link to play the workout. The link doesn't expire. HTH
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-16, 11:11 AM  
bayportsmom

The format sounds awesome. Geez, I want these too. Sigh......
Old 03-31-16, 11:59 AM  
mtngoat

If you purchase the workouts, can you download them (rather than stream)?

I rented one and cannot download (not unexpected). However the workout will only play on my computer. It will not play on my Android phone or tablet.

In case anyone is interested: I rented Vol 3 May. I chose it because it uses gliding discs. I was hoping for a lower-impact/high intensity workout like some of Cathe's. Upon previewing it isn't - it is very high impact. I would have loved the workout a few years ago, but not so much now. I haven't done it yet, and don't know if I will since my computer is not in my workout room.

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-16, 12:57 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Yes, if anyone buys please let us know if they are actual downloads. I adore downloads, but not streaming.