Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-01-16, 09:42 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Aeropower Round One Upper Body DVD - Michael Olajide Jr

I think this workout was mentioned before as a download on the aerospace site (I can't find that thread), I just noticed Mary is carrying the DVD now.

From Mary's site:

"Aeropower is the epitome of efficient, effective and convenient exercise tested on the battle grounds of one of the most demanding cities in the world, NYC, with some of the most beautiful female bodies in the world. Aeropower is the perfect balance between cardio-vascular strength and muscle endurance exercise...exacly what is needed to burn fat from your body and reveal the tight and toned, sleek curves you've always wanted.

No exercise can do it faster or better.

Aeropower benefits:
•Upper Body Workout
•Define upper back, shoulders, chest biceps and tricips
•Cardio sculpting interval work
•Toning your midsection
•Jumprope section elevates heart rate increasing metabolic rate
•Fat Burning"

Aeropower

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-16, 09:47 PM  
pharma_gal

Is this a new workout?
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-16, 10:09 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Is this a new workout?
"Release Date: 2016" I'd think so.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-16, 12:58 AM  
deineira

This looks good. Thanks for posting.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-16, 06:27 AM  
jusca

Cool. I saw this the other day and was wondring if anyone had done the streaming workout before Mary got the dvds in stock.

I'm on the fence. I can't tell if I'd be annoyed by the flashing words across the screen after a while.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-16, 07:06 AM  
Tugger31

I watched the clips and have mixed feelings. My first reaction was that this looked good, then later I thought he looked silly holding such light weights and I wondered if he was jumping on the very light weight/hi rep bandwagon. And I don't mean to say it's a fad/bandwagon, just for him he doesn't look like someone that would do this type of barre/TA type of upper body work. I may be way off base by that impression, but that was my initial reaction.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-16, 07:52 AM  
Dabbadooey

"With some of the most beautiful female bodies in the world"....total turnoff
Dabbadooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-16, 08:39 AM  
wlorrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
I watched the clips and have mixed feelings. My first reaction was that this looked good, then later I thought he looked silly holding such light weights and I wondered if he was jumping on the very light weight/hi rep bandwagon. And I don't mean to say it's a fad/bandwagon, just for him he doesn't look like someone that would do this type of barre/TA type of upper body work. I may be way off base by that impression, but that was my initial reaction.
His other Areojump Sculpt and another one whose name I can't remember uses light weights for sculpting. His fitness partner/ business partner is a trained ballerina, so he does incorporate a lot of ballet type elements into his workout. I also read something a while ago that Michael Olajide had a bootcamp training class for models. The models wanted to tone up and define muscles but not develop muscles due to the nature of their profession.

The dvd looks good! I'll probably be adding this to my collection.
Lorrie
wlorrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-16, 09:16 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

I remember reading about the model thing too - I think it was Victoria's Secret.
Old 03-02-16, 09:54 AM  
bearcatfan

Does anyone know if you can skip over or otherwise avoid the jump rope sections?

Tags
aeropower, aeropower round one, jump rope, michael olajide jr, upper body dvd