Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-16, 09:49 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

I'm not sure if the question is about intensity, but I think Kickbox Burn is more intense than Susan Chung's. I also like Amy Bentos Kickboxing Surge.
Old 02-24-16, 10:29 AM  
muggle

I LOVE Susan Chung!! I have all 4 of hers. One of them has a Tabata in it. If I remember correctly, that's the hardest. I got them all around the same time so I get confused as to which workout has WHAT in it. She also has metabolic weights that keep the heart rate up. Challenging abs. Being a blackbelt certainly shows in these wkouts!! They have plenty of kicks, punches etc to keep you interested without getting lost, but they aren't repetitive. Love them!!
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-16, 12:41 PM  
marki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bot View Post
I'm not sure if the question is about intensity, but I think Kickbox Burn is more intense than Susan Chung's. I also like Amy Bentos Kickboxing Surge.
I do not like many kickboxing workouts at all. But Amy's Kickbox Surge is a blast. Intense, fun, with a lot choreography and I believe it's 50 min. I haven't done this one in awhile. I may do this today!
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-16, 12:47 PM  
Chomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bot View Post
I agree that Kickbox Burn is more intense than Susan Chung's DVDs. It is fun, too. I need to do Kickbox Surge again because I can't remember it.
Chomper is offline   Reply With Quote