Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-21-20, 11:41 AM  
fanofladyvols

So where are you now in your Cathe memory lane rotation?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-20, 12:06 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
So where are you now in your Cathe memory lane rotation?
I'm on my fourth/last week of the Intensity Series...next week (starting Sunday) I'll start Body Blast, and I'm really looking forward to it!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-20, 01:16 PM  
fanofladyvols

Well, I only have the Supersets/push pull DVD from that series. But that's ok because I'm mixing up some Jari with Xtrain and strong and sweaty this week.

BUT...when you get to the Hardcore era, I will want to join you. So I hope you post your rotation with them because that will be fun to have a workout buddy in the same "class."

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 01-21-20, 01:31 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Well, I only have the Supersets/push pull DVD from that series. But that's ok because I'm mixing up some Jari with Xtrain and strong and sweaty this week.

BUT...when you get to the Hardcore era, I will want to join you. So I hope you post your rotation with them because that will be fun to have a workout buddy in the same "class."
This is funny...I was just looking at what I have from Hardcore and it's not much! I never liked Kick Max, didn't want Stretch Max or Core Max or the Gym Styles (though I might eventually change my mind on the Gym Styles), so I'll be working with very few videos from that era, basically Imax 3, Muscle Max, High Step Challenge, and Low Max. I'm going to have to get creative or not rotate that particular series for a month! Hmm...I do have High Step Training I could add to that mix though....thinking...I'll let you know when I do get there, either way!!
Old 01-21-20, 01:49 PM  
fanofladyvols

Well we can at least take Muscle Max and Low Max classes together

Old 01-21-20, 01:52 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Well we can at least take Muscle Max and Low Max classes together
Yep!! I was just thinking since I have as of today acquired two of her older DVDs, Power Hour/MIS/Body Max and Rhythmic Step/MIC/Imax, I might add in some of those to the Hardcore rotation to fill in gaps! Once I get there and figure out how to rotate all of these, I'll update you to join in!
Old 01-21-20, 03:36 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybug View Post
This is funny...I was just looking at what I have from Hardcore and it's not much! I never liked Kick Max, didn't want Stretch Max or Core Max or the Gym Styles (though I might eventually change my mind on the Gym Styles),
Gym Styles is a very good series!
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-20, 03:51 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
Gym Styles is a very good series!
I used to hate splits like this...but I also used to hate split upper body/lower body workouts and now I absolutely LOVE and prefer them! I'm considering giving these kinds of split workouts another chance because of that and I already have some of her newer ones in other series.

I'm not sure what's changed with me, hah! Maybe I wasn't at a level to appreciate them before but I'm getting there now? I don't know! But now I've put the Gym Styles on my wish list, sigh.
Old 01-21-20, 06:38 PM  
manleym

Quote:
This is funny...I was just looking at what I have from Hardcore and it's not much! I never liked Kick Max, didn't want Stretch Max or Core Max or the Gym Styles (though I might eventually change my mind on the Gym Styles), so I'll be working with very few videos from that era, basically Imax 3, Muscle Max, High Step Challenge, and Low Max. I'm going to have to get creative or not rotate that particular series for a month! Hmm...I do have High Step Training I could add to that mix though....thinking...I'll let you know when I do get there, either way!!
How funny! I have about the same Hardcore Series dvds as you Kittybug. I've never wanted Stretch or Core Max, don't have Gym Styles because I prefer total body or short splits (30 miinute splits). I have IMax 3, MMax, HSC, and LMax. I have Kickmax but haven't used it in a long time. The last time I used it was for the barre/leg part at the end.

Quote:
This sounds fun! Can I play with ya'll?

Quote:
I used to hate splits like this...but I also used to hate split upper body/lower body workouts and now I absolutely LOVE and prefer them! I'm considering giving these kinds of split workouts another chance because of that and I already have some of her newer ones in other series.

I'm not sure what's changed with me, hah! Maybe I wasn't at a level to appreciate them before but I'm getting there now? I don't know! But now I've put the Gym Styles on my wish list, sigh.
I've never been into splits either. Everyone loves Gym Styles but I've never really been interested. Maybe I should reconsider. Hmmm...
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-20, 07:12 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
This sounds fun! Can I play with ya'll?

I've never been into splits either. Everyone loves Gym Styles but I've never really been interested. Maybe I should reconsider. Hmmm...
Join us! You know you wanna!! I'll post here when I'm through a few weeks of Body Blast series and decide how to rotate the Hardcores I have.

I know on the Gym Styles....like I need anything else right now, but of course, now I've been looking at them when I just wasn't interested before, ack!!

Tags
analysis paralysis, cathe, cathe rotation, cathe rotation checkin, cathe rotations, too many choices, too many options, variety, watulan check-in