Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-20, 06:21 PM  
lavna

Happy Monday Watulans,

I'm taking a few days off. I've been sleeping poorly recently and feeling tired so a few days of rest should do me good! That way, I'll be "refueled" when Perfect30 comes along! The downloads are supposed to be available on Thursday and I'm sure I'm going the take a peek as soon as I get them!

ChelePA: I'm so happy that you had a great tournament. What a great way to end the season. I'm so glad you enoyed your family time.

kittybug: I think there aren't many Lives so far that you haven't liked. I'm so happy you enjoy it!

bee and ChelePA: It's not easy letting our kids spread their wings. We're so used to having done things for them for so long.

Waves to all!
Nathalie
lavna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-20, 06:41 PM  
ChelePA

$119 and 125 people for the road trip.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-20, 06:45 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
$119 and 125 people for the road trip.
Thanks for that info. I was just coming back to post that I saw on Facebook the limit is 125 people.
Old 10-19-20, 07:15 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Thanks for that info. I was just coming back to post that I saw on Facebook the limit is 125 people.
I love Cathe but I want to know more details concerning the virtual road trip and what is offered for the $119.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-20, 08:22 PM  
Mickey12

Lavna you're smart to give yourself a break when you know your body needs it.

Tonight I did another virgin workout, this time courtesy of VFer, Amanda, from whom I bought two David Kirsch workouts on VF Roost. I never heard of him but the outdoor scenery in NYC with the Brooklyn Bridge in the background sold me. I did the Ultimate New York Body Plan workout. It's 45 minutes of cardio, body weight and low weight, high rep work. He uses a stability ball, medicine ball and light hand weights. I liked this one. The length was great, he does tons of different moves, nothing is repeated and there are a few small stretch breaks throughout. The DVD also has some bonus workouts for upper body, core and lower body that I still have to do.

Oh, and Finley was all fired up tonight while I was working out. He was bouncing off the furniture, climbing his scratching post, jumping off, tearing all around, he even zoomed under my chest while I was doing pushups.

See you all tomorrow.
Old 10-19-20, 09:36 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I love Cathe but I want to know more details concerning the virtual road trip and what is offered for the $119.
Tentative Schedule of events:
Friday 3 pm est: welcome and virtual shopping

Friday 5 pm est: Class 1- Cardio Kickboxing & Core (60 minutes)

Friday 6 pm est: “Let’s Make a Recovery Smoothie” with Cathe

6:30 pm est: Q&A time with Cathe and Raffle giveaways

Friday 7:30 pm est: “Lobby” party mingle amongst one another

Saturday 10 am est: Class 2 Low Impact Hiit plus Legs (60 minutes)

Saturday 12 pm est: Class 3…Metabolic Total Body (60 minutes)

Saturday 2:30 pm est: Class 4 (Yoga/Mobility Flow)

Saturday 6:15 pm…Mocktail making “tailgate party” with Cathe

Saturday 7 pm est: cocktails by the firepit/ personal time with Cathe
Old 10-20-20, 07:32 AM  
fanofladyvols

I have never gone to one of Cathe's road trips.

If any of you have...did you go to ALL the classes?

Does Cathe teach them all?

My legs would feel like lead if I tried to do that, lol.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-20, 09:37 AM  
horusosiris

Happy Tuesday!

Chel- thanks for the listing of the classes. I am still on the fence. I hope she opens the virtual shopping segment to everyone.

Mickey- the David Kirsch workout sounds like a good one.

Lavna- Days off are always good and are needed. I hope that very soon you can sleep better and not feel so tired. Yeah! Perfect 30 is on the way!

Today I did KCM's Weights. I did workout one with abdominal work rest and workout two with cardio rest. Now that was a good workout. I did go heavier than KCM for most of the exercises. Since the pace is slower, one can go heavier with the weight selections. I have not done this workout in a while and I am glad that I revisited it.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-20, 11:09 AM  
ChelePA

I am always amazed at the variety and number of different workouts all you ladies have. I own a few Firm, KCM, Gilad and Kathy Smith, but all my other DVDs are Cathe.

Supersets was a nice total body workout today. I really like the 2 workouts on this DVD. And the music too! I would say they are more intermediate since I can keep up with Cathe, which is rare. Definitely some unique moves that work muscles differently. My legs and biceps were shaking by the end. Hoping to do a longer stretch or some yoga chapters this evening.

Just a little update on my new 361 degrees. I bought 2 pair that were heavily discounted. Unfortunately the Strata 3 didn't fit my toe area properly so I returned them. But I'm loving the Soul Mate 3 as a cross trainer. Light with enough cushioning and support plus it fits my foot nicely.

Edited to add that I had some extra time after lunch so I did 4DS Lower Intensity Step for some cardio today.
Old 10-20-20, 12:00 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I have never gone to one of Cathe's road trips.

If any of you have...did you go to ALL the classes?

Does Cathe teach them all?

My legs would feel like lead if I tried to do that, lol.
I would do that and probably have to go home in a wheelchair. But wouldn't it be a blast?!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
analysis paralysis, cathe, cathe rotation, cathe rotation checkin, cathe rotations, too many choices, too many options, variety, watulan check-in