Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-18-19, 12:01 PM  
tiletha444

I know the series is only a 3-disc set, but still, I'm grateful for the quick process this time around. We might just get STEP BOSS by Christmas!
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-19, 03:35 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiletha444 View Post
I know the series is only a 3-disc set, but still, I'm grateful for the quick process this time around. We might just get STEP BOSS by Christmas!
LOL since I was thinking the opposite. I wonder why the time frame is the same when there are not nearly as many workouts.

***sigh*** I know I'm feeding the beast by preordering. I do like getting a good discount on the products, and Cathe is still my go to person. I'm aware she's using my money for her production costs, etc etc. and I'm not blinded or think Cathe can do no wrong but it's worth it to me for the price. My choice and I know others think differently and it's all good.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-19, 08:05 AM  
tiletha444

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
LOL since I was thinking the opposite. I wonder why the time frame is the same when there are not nearly as many workouts.

***sigh*** I know I'm feeding the beast by preordering. I do like getting a good discount on the products, and Cathe is still my go to person. I'm aware she's using my money for her production costs, etc etc. and I'm not blinded or think Cathe can do no wrong but it's worth it to me for the price. My choice and I know others think differently and it's all good.
Ha!! Very true!

I was comparing the wait time to the LITE series, which (if I'm remembering correctly) we did not get until January.

I agree, I would much rather be extremely patient in exchange for a good discount on new releases.
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-19, 09:05 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
No Cathe thread is worth reading (at least to me) unless at least one fit has been pitched.
Haha! Very true
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-19, 02:41 PM  
bubbles76

Delete!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 11-22-19, 10:32 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

I think bubbles posted this earlier but the pre-order pricing is apparently ending "soon".

For anyone curious, the original pre-order pricing was $34.87 plus $4.95 USPS shipping (for USA buyers) if you didn't buy anything else to get the order amount up to qualify for free shipping. So a grand total of $39.92.

Current pre-order pricing is $45.97 plus shipping if you don't order something else to get to your total to $50+.

From a Cathe email received today:

"This is it!!!! Last Chance to Pre-Order Cathe's New STEP BOSS Series and Save!!!

All STEP BOSS pre-sale prices will end shortly and this is your last chance to get the STEP BOSS discount bundle for only $45.97. That's only $15.32 per DVD! HURRY!!! All Pre-Sale Prices End Soon as we expect to send the video masters to the replicator early next week!"
adawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-19, 11:22 PM  
bubbles76

Adawn, I did! I came to post the about this being the last day and then about the previous preorder price. But then I went back to edit the post, it didn't post right on my end, appeared to post twice, I got frustrated and just "delete", thinking I'd come back and post again. But then, I got sidetracked. Anyway, thanks for posting.
Old 11-23-19, 10:17 AM  
mamaste

The masters were sent to the replicator a few days ago. Thanks to both of you for posting a reminder because presale prices will be ending very soon. We might get them before Christmas this year. This year’s game of “Is it the Cathe calendar or presale tracking number?” will be interesting!

Tags
cathe, cathe step boss, imax 4, peripheral heart action, pha step, step boss, step without a step, stepsync