Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-15, 02:17 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acescholar View Post

Is there any indication (on Facebook or otherwise) of when the Hawaii workout *dvd* will be out---in other words, is it "very soon" yet ?
I've just seen her say "very soon" a few times. It took Royale about two months to come out on DVD, so I'm psyching myself up for a longish wait.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-15, 03:16 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by acescholar View Post
So glad to hear the good feedback on Euphoria--I'm really looking forward to this one. Great news that more videos are on the way.

Is there any indication (on Facebook or otherwise) of when the Hawaii workout *dvd* will be out---in other words, is it "very soon" yet ?
"Very soon" for Sylwia can mean several months. I know the download for Royale came out at the end of October. So, that would be at least 3 months in between the downloads and the dvd. That is my estimate.

Cheryl
Old 03-29-15, 03:53 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Thanks for answering my DD question Cheryl and Sue!
I am so looking forward to the Hawaii workouts as they are also more doable for me in terms of time. TA streaming is my main workout these days.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-15, 03:59 PM  
Gatorfan76

Wink

With all these workouts, I would guess it will be a multi-DVD set. Curious to see what the final cost will be ;-)
Old 03-30-15, 05:01 AM  
acescholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
I've just seen her say "very soon" a few times. It took Royale about two months to come out on DVD, so I'm psyching myself up for a longish wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
"Very soon" for Sylwia can mean several months. I know the download for Royale came out at the end of October. So, that would be at least 3 months in between the downloads and the dvd. That is my estimate.

Cheryl
Yeah, that's probably right . I was sort of hoping that the chaptering issues would be solved sooner! Maybe by that time I'll *finally* be able to get onto the site. I'm really enjoying Royale, though, and my upper body will be much stronger and ready for the new moves . Thanks for your replies!
acescholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-15, 08:32 AM  
momofcha

I just finished Euphoria. I will say for me this is the hardest of the three I've done. I've done EG, PoY and now Euphoria. I did start the day with 21DFX Cardio extreme - but wasn't feeling it 15 minutes in, so then I started Euphoria. She is on one leg the longest of the three I've done so maybe that's it. It was a little hard to see if she was lunging straight back, or more of a curtsy lunge, but I still enjoyed it.

Still loving these and my plan is to add them in twice/week alternating with my strength workouts.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-15, 08:38 AM  
Carb8985

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
I just finished Euphoria. I will say for me this is the hardest of the three I've done. I've done EG, PoY and now Euphoria. I did start the day with 21DFX Cardio extreme - but wasn't feeling it 15 minutes in, so then I started Euphoria. She is on one leg the longest of the three I've done so maybe that's it. It was a little hard to see if she was lunging straight back, or more of a curtsy lunge, but I still enjoyed it.

Still loving these and my plan is to add them in twice/week alternating with my strength workouts.
I did this one today, too, and I agree about not being able to make out the angles of the lunges and kicks, due to the fact that Sylwia did the lunges sideways. ETA: listening to her cues, however, I think all of the lunges were diagonal lunges. She is working out on the ledge of an infinity pool in this one. I'm just impressed that she did this workout in water and in barefeet, all while balancing on a ledge. I would have fallen into the pool for sure. LOL.

Anyway, that minor complaint aside, I loved this workout! I actually found it to be easier than Electric Glow, but maybe that's because I struggle more with the mat work than with the standing work of Tonique. This had more focus on standing work and only a couple of plank/downdog moves. I found it to be easier than ATM, BTM, and FF.

This one had a really creative move that was signature Tonique. It was a kick to plank to downdog to opposite leg extension in downdog. It was so challenging, but completely low-impact. I love that Sylwia is able to do that. There is no other workout out there that gets my heart rate way up without any jumping whatsoever. Amazing.
Carb8985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-15, 09:45 AM  
marmur1

So excited to come across this thread! I've always been intimidated to the longer lengths, but these look perfect.

Just ordered Power of You, Electric Glow and Hamptons Express.

For anyone else having trouble, I tried multiple times ordering through Firefox (my regular browser) with no luck, and switched over to Safari and my order went through the first time.
Old 03-30-15, 09:46 AM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post

Actually, in Euphoria, Sylwia switches to the other leg at about 6 or 7 minutes and in PoY she switches at 15 minutes. Euphoria is so leg focused it just seems she stays on one leg longer. Plus, she does so many more reps in Euphoria than her other three Hawaiin express workouts. It's a toughie, but so much fun and makes me so happy. I just want to do that one every day.

Cheryl
Old 03-30-15, 09:54 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
Actually, in Euphoria, Sylwia switches to the other leg at about 6 or 7 minutes and in PoY she switches at 15 minutes. Euphoria is so leg focused it just seems she stays on one leg longer. Plus, she does so many more reps in Euphoria than her other three Hawaiin express workouts. It's a toughie, but so much fun and makes me so happy. I just want to do that one every day.

Cheryl
Interesting. I felt like I was on the one leg forever. Maybe I missed a switch? Hmmm.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hawaii, tonique