CharM

Whoohoo!!
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-12, 06:58 PM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie_B View Post
Yay! I think you'll love it.
I love mine, I think you'll love it too....I won a RKS water bottle I was excited to....but if I won a suspension trainer like you just did I'll be beside myself. Congrats girl!!!
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-12, 07:11 PM  
IrishOT

Congratulations! That is very exciting. Keep us posted on what all is included and how you like it
IrishOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-12, 11:48 PM  
Sharaz

Thanks for the congrats I know VFers are one of the few that understand my exitement lol I feel good sharing with you all

I'll keep you posted. I know the set comes with a manual, training DVD, bag and door anchor. I sent an email informing that I was interested on the wall/ceiling anchor and KB/dumbbells/rings straps. I asked if it was possible to include all items on the same package if I have to purchase it separately. I expect a respond soon.

Futboob - Your story is awesomeI'm the same, no gambling or entering contests at all. I may start playing lottery and entering contests more often lol

Definitely was a big surprise for me winning the Crosscore.
Old 06-05-12, 04:51 PM  
Sharaz

My crosscore is out today Their customer service rocks!!! I informed then that I wanted the extra accessories/tactical DVD and asked to place it on the same box to avoid shipping costs thru their web link. Mr. Brice direct me to Stella the Adm Manager. I got the Wall/Ceiling Anchor Bracket; Pair of Wrap Anchor (to attach KB, dumbbells, bands, etc); and the Tactical Action DVD. I received a discount too.

Can't wait to get my Crosscore. I'll placing it on the ceiling of the terrace. Also another great tool to add to my outdoors activities. I don't go to the park to workout on summer, because is too hot. I'm not a morning person to be there in the am. Later on definitely will take it with me
Old 07-18-12, 12:45 AM  
Sharaz

UPDATE: I enjoying my Suspention Trainer very much I'm taking advantage of the Crosscore pulley system.

I got the following attachments to my ST last week at the fitness store.

http://www.prowriststraps.com/inc/sdetail/318236

http://www.prowriststraps.com/inc/sdetail/34577

So last week when I used the ST for glutes + hams I put the ankle straps and placed a 20's and 45's KB as a attachment. I step up on my 15" plyo box and did 3 exercises that JNL is showing on the below video (cable kickbacks + press down using the assisted pull up machine + reverse hyper glute developer) I did the reverse hyper backwards with my hands on the box, one leg at a time and the ankle strap attached. Is similar of the kickbaks on the floor that she shows on JNL Fusion, but here I can add more weight (Another variation is holding to a high kitchen top and using heavy ankle weights) I can change the high of my ST trainer easily because the ceiling on the terrace is high, so make things better. I also have space to use the pulley option effectively. What I like a lot about the Crosscore is the pulley feature. So, now I can do my favorites pulley exercises with the ST. I'm not sure if others ST on the market has this feature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMxmL...ature=g-user-c

We don't have a cable machine at work, and I was missing my Gym cable machine exercises, not anymore with the ST I can go to another gym for free, but I got tire of driving, waiting for machines, checking in. Is more convenient for me to work at home or at work.

I have some ideas with the lifting belt too besides to add more weigh for certain exercises. I want to do abs rises with more weight than what ankles weights provides, so I will wrap it around my things or ankles. Let's see how it works I also got a new 70's pounds Brute Force Sandbag that want to attach to the ST for lower body exercises.

Plus, my Mad Methods has a sandbag DVD on the works. More use to my sandbag

Conclusion: I really like to use the suspension trainer and feel the difference from traditional strength training. I'm grateful for winning the sweepstakes. The Crosscore is the perfect addition to my fitness routines. Thank you Crosscore USA
Old 07-18-12, 03:37 PM  
Breezy Trousers

Sharaz, I didn't appreciate your enthusiasm for your prize until I took my first TRX class this morning (quite by accident -- DH & I thought a kettlebell class was scheduled). OMG. Loved it, but whatta tough workout! It's hard to cheat, too (), and it works muscles I didn't know existed. You'll make friends with your core, for sure.... I asked our trainer if it could sculpt the body as well as kettlebells, and she laughed and said, "Even more so! You're using your entire body weight. Try lifting a kettlebell the size of your body -- ain't gonna happen!" She told us a Navy Seal couldn't bring weights on the submarine he was assigned to, so he improvised by using cut-up parachute cords. He became so cut/ripped that the "TRX" quickly caught on with his crewmates.

What a terrific prize! Enjoy!
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-12, 04:28 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy Trousers View Post
Sharaz, I didn't appreciate your enthusiasm for your prize until I took my first TRX class this morning (quite by accident -- DH & I thought a kettlebell class was scheduled). OMG. Loved it, but whatta tough workout! It's hard to cheat, too (), and it works muscles I didn't know existed. You'll make friends with your core, for sure.... I asked our trainer if it could sculpt the body as well as kettlebells, and she laughed and said, "Even more so! You're using your entire body weight. Try lifting a kettlebell the size of your body -- ain't gonna happen!" She told us a Navy Seal couldn't bring weights on the submarine he was assigned to, so he improvised by using cut-up parachute cords. He became so cut/ripped that the "TRX" quickly caught on with his crewmates.

What a terrific prize! Enjoy!
Oh breezy - what another endorsement!!!! I sooooo want a TRX... I wonder if in my new place now I can figure out a way to hook it in my garage - and be able to use it without dying of heatstroke, or freezing.... hmmmmm I would love something to attack my core!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
suspension trainer