Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-03-19, 09:48 AM  
Sharaz

My YT Channel Playlists

YT Channel SHARAZ DE LEON

Current available Playlists of non-America produced workouts. I couldn’t identify the exact origin of most.

Jung Dayeon FigureRobics (South Korea)

Rubint Reka (Hungary) She uses a live DJ with electronic music Love IT!!! DVD set up in a pool is a BOMB!

Kitty Aerobics

Biro Ica

Body Dance

Euro Retro Aerobics

Euro Shaping Class

To be honest I want to try ALL of these LOL I wish I have all the time in the world. I am loving FigureRobics now. Thereafter, I want to try Rubint Reka. The shaping classes looks soooo cool with 3 level of difficulty. Body Dance Step will be so much FUN!! This one is like step, dance and ballet fusion.

Hope you find some workouts here. I will keep updating the channel. I am working on the America retro workouts playlist at this moment.
Old 07-03-19, 06:14 PM  
upperwside

Thanks!! Done a few of the kitty ones and figurerobics. So much fun!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-19, 07:06 PM  
Karla25

Thanks for sharing!
Old 07-04-19, 09:08 AM  
Sharaz

I’m glad you are enjoying FigureRobics! Fun stuff

Re: My other playlists, I like the music on these European workouts very much! This style or method of working out is a difference vibe from what I’m use to. Aerobics and Step is dancey with a Gymnastics flavor.

So the workout I’m eying now is this (starts at 7:45) https://youtu.be/QoA0PRO7bb0
The cover shows that was produced in 2009.

Rubint Reka is a machine!!! She squat all the way to the ground! This upload is long but contain 3 20 min-ish workouts. In the first one she is on top of a platform inside the pool. The 2nd and 3er uses the step. She uses wrist / ankle weights, step, resistance bands and loop bands often. Other workouts on this playlist seems DVD commercial releases too. The DJ appears in all the workouts. I LOVE the music which brings me good memories

Once I finish with the FigureRobics theme, Rubint Reka will follow. I will figure out how to incorporate these in my routine. I just activated my YT channel and plan to create more workouts playlists and maybe uploading fitness related content. I also want to dedicate Instagram to fitness. Still need to update some things...
Old 07-04-19, 12:36 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Sharaz, thanks for all this. You probably saw this one already, but this looks good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyRJW7T9rV0

What's your instagram? Sharazfit?
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-19, 08:15 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Sharaz, thanks for all this. You probably saw this one already, but this looks good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyRJW7T9rV0

What's your instagram? Sharazfit?
Bee - The cosmo workout is a bomb! I have it on my YT playlist. Can’t wait to try her workouts but must finish my current plan

Re: IG account, just changed to sharaz_de_leon. First post is up. Everyone can start following me. I will use IG just for fitness. I use FB to keep with family and login to look at my 7 nephews/nieces pics LOL

I will upload fitness inspiration, pics about fitness clothes / equipment / nutrition etc. My fitness out and about. Videos maybe later once I am done with my work task after Labor Day.

Tags
youtube