Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-13-16, 05:25 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
I was selected to do a survey and they were asking how much more you would pay. I know one of those amounts was $20 more a month.
$20 more/month for a live class? No way. Are they smoking what P57 is?

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-16, 05:26 PM  
pricek

No email here.
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-16, 07:33 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
$20 more/month for a live class? No way. Are they smoking what P57 is?
That was one of the amounts tossed around, as in what would you pay to add on weekly live classes, $15 per month, $20, etc? I told them I wanted the option to continue with the arrangement they have as I am not interested in paying a lot more $.
Old 05-13-16, 07:42 PM  
isebelleg44

I activated a gift card earlier this year and received the email today. I would love more workouts, especially now that there is better music. Although I won't pay more for it.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-16, 08:38 AM  
nschultz

I finally got the email this morning, would be excited if more content would be included in the price I'm already paying now.
nschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-16, 09:57 AM  
raeven

I received the email as well, and I am currently not a member. I signed up for one month or two a while back and then cancelled. I did end up buying a set that came with a 3 month sub card that was on sale...but I have yet to activate it.

I did find the email a bit strange. Why not just wait and give us the announcement a few days later? Weird hehe
raeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-16, 10:39 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by raeven View Post
I did find the email a bit strange. Why not just wait and give us the announcement a few days later? Weird hehe
They're really building it up. I'm seeing stuff on IG from my local studio all about this wonderful, new, whatever-it-is. I agree, it would be nice if they'd just announce it instead of all this hype. To me, it just sets people up to be disappointed when you make the run-up such a big deal.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-16, 09:59 AM  
Exercise Diva

I'm a subscriber and I haven't seen any email!
Exercise Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-16, 01:32 PM  
Eibhinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by raeven View Post
Perhaps Barre3 went to the same pre-announcement announcement PR school as Cathe? I agree that "teasers" are irritating. Either you have news or you do not have news. Stop cluttering up my inbox unnecessarily.
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-16, 01:37 PM  
momofcha

Here's the announcement:

We are so excited to announce that starting TODAY, barre3 Online is going next level. Here’s what you’ll get when you subscribe to the NEW and improved barre3 Online:
• Fresh workouts delivered every single week, plus unlimited access to our growing library of over 250 workouts
• Detailed how-to videos of key barre3 postures to help deepen your practice and boost your results
• A dedicated top barre3 instructor on our live-discussion thread to answer your questions for 7 days
• A weekly plan mapped out for you, including workouts and recipes that work together to energize and balance your life
Founder Sadie Lincoln is kicking off our first-ever weekly workout! Get access to it now. And another reason to join right away: For a limited time, you’ll get our special-edition summer turquoise barre3 Core Ball FREE when you sign up.
One week is all it takes to get a fresh start, feel better, and get stronger. Let’s do this!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barre3