Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-13-14, 01:46 PM  
flowerpotcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D View Post
Between the Element Barre workout and the QVC package - I wonder what is different with these DVDS?
I'm guessing not a lot. But there are some who would like more workouts from Sadie and are not very keen on streaming workouts.
flowerpotcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-14, 03:10 PM  
moonbeam31

I ordered all 3 of the DVDs! I did not get the book- as I never really use them. I think these look great.
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-14, 07:43 AM  
donnamp

I hope they come up w/ some sort of coupon like they did for Drop 2 Sizes and Get Your Body Back - if they do, I'm in for sure!!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-14, 09:06 AM  
Rhonda

I am not happy, I didn't even press the order button and I got a confirmation of shipment today. I was browsing to see how much the DVDs were and yes I put my address in but didn't order and the shipment confirmation says they are on the way and if not happy to return or just by $57 which they will bill me. Ugh, now I have to deal with this.

Then again I probably will open them just to see what they are about. I am not into barre much but was curious. See if I ever just browse again.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-14, 09:43 AM  
flamingoo

Love Sadie, but will never order from Rodale again
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-14, 09:44 AM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I am not happy, I didn't even press the order button and I got a confirmation of shipment today. I was browsing to see how much the DVDs were and yes I put my address in but didn't order and the shipment confirmation says they are on the way and if not happy to return or just by $57 which they will bill me. Ugh, now I have to deal with this.

Then again I probably will open them just to see what they are about. I am not into barre much but was curious. See if I ever just browse again.
Sorry to hear that Rhonda. I called on Wednesday evening for information to return my package and was told that they would email me a return shipping label within 3 hours. Friday morning and no email from them. I'll have to call again.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-14, 10:36 AM  
xpressangel

Quote:

That happened to me too! I am so mad that I have to deal with this now
xpressangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-14, 10:47 AM  
Honeydew

Quote:

This is not right! I've never had a company send me products if I've put my address in and not hit the order button. I hope you demand they pay postage if you return the dvds. I'd be mad too!
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-14, 10:56 AM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
I hope they come up w/ some sort of coupon like they did for Drop 2 Sizes and Get Your Body Back - if they do, I'm in for sure!!

Donna
Donna CUSTOMER25 worked for me, but you must use it at the Rodale store website

https://www.rodalestore.com/catalogs...our+lower+body

Subtotal $95.80
Discount (CUSTOMER25) -$23.95
Grand Total $71.85

I haven't purchase just wanted to see how must it would be (this is the total price for all 3 videos plus the book)
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-14, 11:03 AM  
cherimac

That's just awful about Rodale. Ugh, I'm not buying things from them, that's for sure.

Tags
barre3, love your lower body, prevention magazine, rodale unwanted package, sadie lincoln