Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-01-13, 09:15 PM  
princess76

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
They never did for me
Me either. I did much better with sets like The FIRM Express, Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, and Chalean Extreme. My body needs HIIT training and heavy weights to lean out.
princess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-13, 10:59 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I'm in week six. I was seeing some loosening in my clothes in about week 4, but then my appetite started to increase, and now my clothes feel the same way they did before I started.

I'm definitely stronger, and am happy about that, but don't like the increase in my appetite.
Old 10-01-13, 11:25 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbied View Post
Hang in there. I never see results. I did with D2S
Me too. This program erased my menopot. At week 4, I'd gone down 3 inches on the waist and 2 inches from my hips. Inch loss was a lot more gradual after that.

I followed both the diet and the RAMP. I don't think this would have worked so well without it.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-13, 05:08 AM  
ellaenchanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
They never did for me
Same for me. I enjoyed the workouts but I lost definition in my arms. I also was trying to lose 10lbs that I gained over the winter and spring. I finished phase 2 of D2S and decided to do CLX (starting w/ the Push phase). I noticed results so quickly with CLX! Stronger, arm definition came back. Now that I finished CLX, I have started Ultimate Yogi and my results keep coming slowly but surely. The weight is slowly coming off and I feel strong again. I am eating the same way w/ CLX and UT as I was when doing D2S do diet wasn't the problem.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-13, 08:35 AM  
Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue B View Post
I followed both the diet and the RAMP. I don't think this would have worked so well without it.
I get why diet would be helpful, but why do think RAMP made a difference? I'm doing the similar-but-different NROL right now, and am wondering if her RAMP is pretty close.

be as relaxed as you can be, as you do what you gotta do.

~erich schiffman
Sophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-13, 09:56 AM  
slysam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue B View Post
Me too. This program erased my menopot. At week 4, I'd gone down 3 inches on the waist and 2 inches from my hips. Inch loss was a lot more gradual after that.

Those are impressive results so quickly! Congrats!
slysam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-13, 10:22 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
I get why diet would be helpful, but why do think RAMP made a difference?
Yes, I'd be curious to know this, too. Personally, I really dislike the RAMP workouts, esp. phase 1. They seem like an odd, choppy collection of exercises that (for me) don't seem to do much. I don't feel particularly 'warmed up' or stretched out. I feel much better prepared when I do my own warm up and stretches.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-13, 12:03 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
Yes, I'd be curious to know this, too. Personally, I really dislike the RAMP workouts, esp. phase 1. They seem like an odd, choppy collection of exercises that (for me) don't seem to do much. I don't feel particularly 'warmed up' or stretched out. I feel much better prepared when I do my own warm up and stretches.
I agree with this. When I did the RAMP warm-ups, I didn't particularly feel ready for the main body of the workout. After two weeks, I switched to warm-ups from videos and have been a lot more ready for the workout.

Yesterday I did a RAMP warm-up again, and I still don't find that it made me ready for the workout.
Old 10-02-13, 03:51 PM  
kila

Almost finished with phase 2 and I am still waiting. I enjoy the workouts and it fits nicely in my schedule. But I am sort of feeling like moving on to something else. starting to get board and I am not seeing any results to motivate me to keep going. I'm trying to stick it out. I sort of find it a challenge to do a full rotation of something because I want to do new stuff or old stuff. I would love to get back to JNL,or CLX. Rotations are always such a challenge for me especially if I feel like I am not getting any visible results.
kila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-13, 03:56 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

A number of people on other threads have said they haven't noticed results until phase 3. I'm enjoying the workouts and def. plan to stick it out to the end. I only have 5 or so weeks left. I'm hoping I see more slimming in that time, but I'm am def. stronger and that's fun! I find I'm better at my Physique 57 workouts since I've been doing D2S.

And Jane, I'm glad to hear it isn't just me regarding disliking the RAMPs! The moves just don't flow and somehow that bothers me. Maybe I've just gotten used to more choreographed workouts...
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
appetite, cosgrove, d2s, drop 2 sizes, drop two sizes, full body strength, metabolic, rachel cosgrove, water retention