Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-14-11, 04:36 PM  
fit1

Oh thanks for the clarification! Actually I don't mind purchasing an additional 8 DVDs aside from the 10-DVD set myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
I was refering to this comment "The bigger plan is if the test goes well, we will go into a full launch and I will actually produce 8 more DVDs as an optional add on"

I would love more add ons--I'm such a vidiot! (haven't even gotten this set because it isn't out yet but still want more, more, more!)
fit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-11, 04:42 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fit1 View Post
Oh thanks for the clarification! Actually I don't mind purchasing an additional 8 DVDs aside from the 10-DVD set myself!
We sound like VF twins!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-11, 10:46 PM  
gigi

At least Michelle is a straight shooter and I respect that even if I don't like her answer. I've got my eyes on this set for sure!
Old 03-15-11, 07:33 AM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Location: My body is in Louisville but my heart is in Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post
At least Michelle is a straight shooter and I respect that even if I don't like her answer. I've got my eyes on this set for sure!
I'm not really that interested in these as I have the cardio Peak 10 and it didn't click for me. BUT, I love the way she answered the question. Now, no one is left wondering or speculating.
Sancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-11, 01:46 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
I'm not really that interested in these as I have the cardio Peak 10 and it didn't click for me. BUT, I love the way she answered the question. Now, no one is left wondering or speculating.
I agree. I'm not interested in the set since I didn't like Peak 10 Cardio Strength (didn't try the cardio one). However, I appreciate how Michelle was honest with her reply.
Old 03-15-11, 03:05 PM  
Blackadar

I like the Peak 10 cardio. I didn't get the strength one, but I'm interested in this series due to my enjoyment of the cardio.
Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-11, 03:29 PM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
I agree. I'm not interested in the set since I didn't like Peak 10 Cardio Strength (didn't try the cardio one). However, I appreciate how Michelle was honest with her reply.
I like the Cardio one way more than the strength. Same format, but there are a lot of moves in the strength one I can do with out, especially stuff like mountain climbers.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-11, 03:41 PM  
Fitstick

Funny to hear the different opinions. I like the strength DVD better than the cardio but need to give the cardio another chance - I think I only tried it once. I wish the 2 DVDs were not part of the set, I think the price point and reviews will determine if I buy this one.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-11, 03:57 PM  
pharma_gal

I am going to try to get the cardio strength in a trade, I would like to try it before I order the entire set.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-11, 05:20 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...ach&id=7998465

This program looks and sounds great! Can't wait!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dozois, michelle dozois, peak 10, peak fit challenge