Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-16-11, 06:22 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Michelle's response to what is included in set!

She posted this on facebook in response to someone's question:

"HI Sharon, you are funny - I still suck wind every time I teach class. There are 2 Pure Strength workouts ( all strength, no cardio, no peaks, just pure strength) - love these, then there is Cardio Strength 2 ( like the one you have but all new), Pure Cardio which is like Cardio Interval Burn but NO plyos - still tough but we don't go to the Peak level. We have the Anywhere, Anytime workout which is a body weight only workout. 40 minutes and 8 "30 second" Peaks that come at your faster than Cardio Interval Burn. Short, athletic but a butt kicker. We have a dynamic flexibility workout which is a great workout and nice to do the day after a hard peak workout. Good for your muscles and recover but you will be sweating. There is a fit test - which I mentioned above and a 20 minute Core workout which you can use add on style to other workouts or even after the flexibility. That is the nut shell version "

Sounds great, looking forward to this set! The Anywhere, Anytime workout sounds fun, like my favorite, Cardio Burn Interval, with some added twists!

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-11, 10:50 AM  
devadiva

Maybe I missed it but does she have a date YET!!!!! I have a Birthday at the end of May and I need to start getting the hints in or I'll get a vacum or nylons?!?!?! {family joke}
devadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-11, 02:15 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by devadiva View Post
Maybe I missed it but does she have a date YET!!!!! I have a Birthday at the end of May and I need to start getting the hints in or I'll get a vacum or nylons?!?!?! {family joke}
No date yet.....sigh!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Old 03-16-11, 03:59 PM  
PeakFitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
We have the Anywhere, Anytime workout which is a body weight only workout. 40 minutes and 8 "30 second" Peaks that come at your faster than Cardio Interval Burn. Short, athletic but a butt kicker.
Oh, MAN!!!! It better come out late in the year so it doesn't mess up my slow buy challenge!!! So tempting!!!
Old 03-16-11, 04:05 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakFitness View Post
Oh, MAN!!!! It better come out late in the year so it doesn't mess up my slow buy challenge!!! So tempting!!!

No....I'm ready for it NOW!

Honestly, I think it will be out in April!!

Denise

Old 03-16-11, 04:12 PM  
paideiamom
VF Supporter

What is her FB page for DVDs? I just get the gym schedules and tempting though they may be, not practical for me in the ATL.

"Moderation is remembered only after the deed is done." Mirabelle Watkinson, fabulous writer in residence.

"I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it." Edith Sitwell

Words matter.

I thought I had seen it all. Then I tried on my bathing suit. (Unknown sage at craft show)
paideiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-11, 10:11 PM  
muffins135

I could have sworn that this set would be released on March 25. I even have it in my daytimer. I was set to hit that buy button.
Since the 25th has come and gone, has there been any mention of a release date?
muffins135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-11, 04:25 AM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins135 View Post
I could have sworn that this set would be released on March 25. I even have it in my daytimer. I was set to hit that buy button.
Since the 25th has come and gone, has there been any mention of a release date?
There was another thread discussing the Peak 10 system, & it had a March 25 date in it, but I believe that Michelle changed that date to a non-specific date. I am starting to get excited about this system, even though I just ordered Turbo Fire this weekend. I guess I will be able to read all the feedback before purchasing the set.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dozois, michelle dozois, peak 10, peak fit challenge