Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-30-14, 05:30 PM  
dnna

fabulous sale a FitnessFavorites

I got an email from Annette about a really fine sale at fitness favorites.: I hope it is ok to post, so please delete if it is not:

email:

Anna Benson’s Fitness Favorites, now has a new location in Irmo, SC. After moving lots of workouts (& we mean lots of workouts!)…it is time to have a sale. Therefore, we are having $1.99 sale on single workouts from the KickButt, FitPrime and Original FitPrime series and The FIRM Basics: Basic Sculpting with Weights-Tracie Long, $1.99! Also Free KickButt 6 pack with purchase of either The ‘classic’ FIRM V1-V6 Classics and/or Classic Part Series (Upper Body, Standing Legs, etc.).

We are still taking pre-orders for WHFN Compilation series from the KickButt and FitPrime workouts, “Killer Cardio and Killer Weights” &/or “G- Force 3 and G- Force 4 Rebounding” Workouts, from the FitPrime Live Series.

Set A: Killer Weights & Killer Cardio-$19.99
Set B: G-Force 3 & G-Force 4 Rebounding-$19.99
Set C: Both A & B-$34.99

Please attach a note with name, address, telephone number and workout set(s). Make check or money order payable: Fitness Favorites, PO Box 50857, Columbia, SC 29250. www.fitnessfavorites.com, fitfaves@gmail.com or fitfaves@mindspring.com, 803-708-5877.

Happy Exercising!!!

Anna Benson’s Fitness Favorites
PO Box 50857
Columbia, SC 29250
803-708-5877 (Mo, We, Fr 10:00-12:00 am, EST)
fitfaves@gmail.com or fitfaves@mindspring.com
www.fitnessfavorites.com
FaceBook: Fit Faves
App: fitnessfavorites
YouTube: annabensonworkouts and Fitness Favorites
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-14, 05:36 PM  
Fit Gal

I don't have any but this looks like a really good sale.
There seems to be a lot of choices.
Which are everyone's favorites?
Fit Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-14, 05:50 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I got the same email, and I'm eyeing set "C" which includes both A & B for $34.99. I want G-Force 3 & 4 rebounding workouts. $34.99 for both sets sounds like a good deal to me.
Old 09-30-14, 06:54 PM  
bubbles76

I just did Tough Tape 2 this weekend, and I really liked it! Which ones are most like that? I realize it's a parts tape, but I'm looking for something like it - around 45 minutes, all strength, can easily transition weights, can go pretty heavy (because I can easily transition my weights), and hits every part fairly well. Actually, it could do better with abs and chest, but I won't be picky. It was just so elegant, even though it was dated, and I liked the music. Reminded me of episodes of Designing Women. And, maybe I'm a dork, but I liked working out in the library. Reminds me of my two favorite things -- working out and reading.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-14, 07:16 PM  
Fit Gal

Oh, I don't want any with step I guess.
Still no idea what if any to get
Fit Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-14, 10:17 PM  
Breezy Trousers

Thanks for posting this sale, Donna. I bought the original FitPrime "barn" set in 2002-2004 when it was released in DVD-R (all of which still play just fine) but, at this incredibly low $1.99 price, would like to take advantage of the sale if they're selling remastered DVDs of that series .... Annette is going to check and let me know about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I just did Tough Tape 2 this weekend, and I really liked it! Which ones are most like that? I realize it's a parts tape, but I'm looking for something like it - around 45 minutes, all strength, can easily transition weights, can go pretty heavy (because I can easily transition my weights), and hits every part fairly well. Actually, it could do better with abs and chest, but I won't be picky. It was just so elegant, even though it was dated, and I liked the music. Reminded me of episodes of Designing Women. And, maybe I'm a dork, but I liked working out in the library. Reminds me of my two favorite things -- working out and reading.
Bubbles, 45-minute Firm workouts which focus primarily on strength and are similar to Tough Tape 2 with an elegant set & great music: The Firm Cross Trainers: Super Sculpting or Bust & Butt . There are others I tend to think of as total body weight workouts, even though they have some cardio: Tough Tape (Tracie Long - a classic!), Maximum Body Sculpting (Tracie Long), Boot Camp 3-in-1 Mix (which can be done as a 70-minute workout or two separate 40'ish min. workouts). Better Body & Buns is an easier total body weight workout with a "lite" no-dread lower body emphasis.

Fitgal, my favorites are Tough Tape, Super Sculpting, Firm Classic Vol. 4 -- truly, the list could go on. It's easier for me to say which ones aren't my favorites.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 06:34 AM  
Sophb21

I so didn't need to see this post!

I've wriiten to them in the hopes they'll ship to Australia! I'm after the Classic set.
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 07:03 AM  
clerkin11

edited: never mind, I must have been clicking on workouts that aren't on sale.
The sale price will show up when you put it in your cart - if it's on sale.
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 07:28 AM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Tough Tape 1 is great, too and it's 45 min of strength training. Breezy, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Tough Tape 1 has cardio (you included it in your list of total body weight workouts that have some cardio). Unless you count the tall box presses as cardio?

I will note that TT1 also does not have any ab work. I usually add BBL Abs Rapido whenever I do either TT. I also second the love for Super Sculpting. That's one of my favorite weight workouts.

I love all of the Firm workouts I have, but my very favorite ones are: Vol 2, Vol 3, Super Cardio, Total Body Shaping Mix, Super Sculpting

I have, but have not done yet: Standing Legs, Upper Body

Anyone care to list their favorite KickButt workouts?
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-14, 09:16 AM  
Breezy Trousers

I ordered, and a couple FitPrimes were FREE. Many were only $1.99. I planned to order the new FitPrime compilation, Killer Weights/Cardio, anyway, so I'm glad I waited.

Thanks, Love VA, for jumping in. Yeah, I stand corrected on Tough Tape, though, like some of Cathe's lower body workouts, it can certainly stand in for cardio because all those tall box climbs make the heart rate climb.

Bubbles, if you like split training, definitely consider Standing Legs & the Classic Parts Upper Body workout. I think both clock in at under 40-45 mins. One VF'er said that the Classic parts - upper body workout gave her the best upper body results of any workout she's done ....

I also did the entire Bootcamp 3-in-1 Mix this morning, and it was a total body weight workout. No cardio. I did it in my bare feet. Great, no-dread weight workout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveVA View Post

Anyone care to list their favorite KickButt workouts?
LoveVa, I'm more of a fan of the original FitPrimes, but of the KB series, Strong Bear and Steamin' Cardio are favorites. However, all of them are well worth $1.99 with the exception of Fast Cheetah & Floor Burn, IMO.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firm sale, firm strength only, fitness favorites, fitprime killer cardio, fitprime killer weights, fitprime parts