Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-14, 11:27 AM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
I have been communicating with him through their Facebook page. He has been awesome. I did suggest some Barre workouts. He told me just to let him know some instructors I would like and he would get a hold of them on my behalf. He is the best customer service ever. You pretty much covered all the instructors I thought about. It's great advertising for the instructors, too, to be on their site. Sylwia is a sweety, actually, she is the sweetest instructor I have ever come across and so generous, too. I wanted to add that I will suggest Jari Love, too. I will think of a few more over the next few hours.

Cheryl
I agree about their customer service - I've never experienced anything like it!
Jari Love is a good suggestion. I would also love to see Jill Miller. Also for lighter days I'd love to have Ellen Barrett. Some others: Paul Katami, Gilad, the Squeeze workouts by Tracy Effinger, Amy Dixon, Patrick Goudeau, Barbara Benagh. Another one I absolutely love is Kurt Johnsen from American Power Yoga. I'll think of more later - it's weird how my mind goes blank when I need it, ha ha
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-14, 03:18 PM  
rose2boys

Go Flaunt It...

Another request for Android app!! Would love some kickboxing & of course, BARRE stuff!
Old 08-26-14, 04:41 PM  
momof10

Wow, Danielle, you thought up some more good ones. I love Katami and Patrick, too. I still haven't figured out how to put individual chapters in from different workouts to make up my own. I should email Brian at his tech support address.

Rose2boys - I would love some kickboxing. They do have Dana Peipers Everybody Fitness kickboxing video on their site.

Cheryl
Old 08-26-14, 09:27 PM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
Wow, Danielle, you thought up some more good ones. I love Katami and Patrick, too. I still haven't figured out how to put individual chapters in from different workouts to make up my own. I should email Brian at his tech support address.

Rose2boys - I would love some kickboxing. They do have Dana Peipers Everybody Fitness kickboxing video on their site.

Cheryl
Talk about the worst possible timing, but the charger on my iPhone just crapped out on me, so until I get a new one, I can't even look at the app. I'm just going by memory, but when you click on a video there should be a "+" in front of each chapter. Click on the + and it should say something like "add to playlist?" Choose a name for the playlist you want it to go in, and do the same thing for any other chapters of videos that you want in the same playlist. Just click on the + and then choose the playlist you want to add it to. Let me know if that works. I'm going to try to get a new charger tomorrow, so then I can be of more help.
Brian said he is working on the documentation right now, so hopefully they'll have all of the instructions up soon.

ETA: Cheryl, if you click on the video, click on the little "i", and that will take you to the chapters. Each chapter will have a "+". When you click on the +, you then have the option to add only that chapter to a playlist.
Old 08-27-14, 01:07 PM  
Yelly

SSOD Labor Day Sale!!!

Studio Sweat On-Demand - Labor Day Sale! $29.82/3 months (averages $9.94/month - usually $19.88/month) OR $149.16/year(usually $198.88/year)
Old 08-29-14, 03:25 PM  
Yelly

Hello everyone! Just a few updates:

I just received this email from Go Flaunt It, and thought I would share. It's cool that new instructors are signing up because of seeing our requests on VF, so keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Hi New Member,

On behalf of Go Flaunt It, we’d like to THANK YOU for taking the first step in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Since we’ve designed the Go Flaunt It app with YOU in mind, we hope you’ve had time to discover the cool and exciting features our app offers.

We’ve just updated our FAQ page on our main website with a guide in how to use the Go Flaunt It app. In order to exercise using a mobile device, it’s important that the device works with you and not against you, so we intentionally implemented a minimalistic design approach so you can focus on your fitness goals and not how to use an app. Please check out our guide by clicking the button below or by going to the “Help/FAQ” section on www.goflauntit.com to learn about all the features our app offers.

We really hope that you are enjoying discovering all of our trainers. But for us to offer you an “iTunes of Fitness” product, we need to be constantly adding to our catalogue of videos, so over the next week we will be adding over 60 full-length videos!

The FIRM Classics catalogue
Yoga with Deborah Burkman
fitU
The Hayes Way
Conscious Living Yoga
Kelly Jean Dammeyer

All videos appear real-time, so all you need to do is refresh your screen or simply go to the main Go Flaunt It page in the app and tap the ‘New Arrivals’ name plate to see who’s recently joined.

We really would LOVE to hear from each of you in regard to any feedback you may have about our app and even more important, which trainers you’d like to see join the Go Flaunt It team. Some of our recent additions came directly from customer requests just this week alone. So, your favorite trainers are listening! Just email us at membersupport@goflauntit.com.

Happy Exercising!

The Go Flaunt It Team

Also, don't forget about Studio Sweat On-Demand's Labor Day Sale listed in the above post - it's a great deal!
YogaDownloads is also having a Labor Day sale, but the Groupon deal I linked to in the initial post is even better.
I've also been listing more streaming sites as I find them, and as they are referred to on the forum.
Old 08-30-14, 12:26 AM  
yoni

hey Yelly , here's another site of yoga and fitness courses , you pay per course.
https://www.codyapp.com/
yoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-14, 09:46 AM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoni View Post
hey Yelly , here's another site of yoga and fitness courses , you pay per course.
https://www.codyapp.com/
Thanks Yoni! I added it to the list. This one looks so interesting! They have some great teachers on there
Old 09-30-14, 09:29 AM  
Yelly

Just bumping this to see if anyone knows of any new streaming sites (or if you see any errors on my list)??
Old 09-30-14, 12:12 PM  
fitfitterfittest

Ilaria has PowerStrike site open for per video or subscription now

http://www.powerstrike.com/ondemand/videos
fitfitterfittest is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
streaming