Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-14, 03:40 PM  
MARIKA

BB Glissadeinspired

OMG I've had this forever and never did it. Prob cause I never had hardwood floors until now. I know theres other ways but nothing like socks on the floor! Really a great workout not to mention I was just gonna post and ask what everyones fave inner thighe workouts were.
Old 08-21-14, 07:07 PM  
kariev34

Love this one too. Do you have BB side lunge 1 and 2? These always give me inner thigh doms!
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-14, 07:29 PM  
momof10

Oh my gosh Marika, I have been on a BB love fest for the last couple of months and can't seem to get enough of her downloads. Have you tried her Glissades Inspired Upper Body? If you want some awesome glute work, do her Glute on the Wall 2, your glutes will be on fire. Diagonal Cross Over Lunges & Sitbacks will work your inner thighs at different angles and that one made my glutes shake, for real. Karie suggested some good ones, too.

Cheryl
Old 08-22-14, 08:44 AM  
BalleRina

I finally did both glissade workouts, too! They're in the first couple weeks of BBPS 2! They're so creative, thorough and FUN!!

BalleRina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-14, 12:12 PM  
zellybelly

I am going to start BBPSII for the 3rd or 4th time soon (I've lost track honestly I've been doing her stuff nonstop for 3 years with MRT breaks) and will be doing that segment soon. I cannot get enough BB. I'm glad to hear that Leah has new BB material in the works!
Old 08-22-14, 12:18 PM  
zellybelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
Oh my gosh Marika, I have been on a BB love fest for the last couple of months and can't seem to get enough of her downloads. Have you tried her Glissades Inspired Upper Body? If you want some awesome glute work, do her Glute on the Wall 2, your glutes will be on fire. Diagonal Cross Over Lunges & Sitbacks will work your inner thighs at different angles and that one made my glutes shake, for real. Karie suggested some good ones, too.

Cheryl
Nice to see a another VF'er loving Leah's stuff!
Old 08-22-14, 12:41 PM  
Carb8985

I love the Glissade series. I find the Upper/Core one to be so challenging for the abs. I'm thrilled about Leah releasing new material! She comes up with the most creative stuff I've ever seen!
Carb8985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-14, 01:04 PM  
MARIKA

I do have the Bridge on the wall one but none of the lunge ones you guys mentioned. I think I like the sound of the diagnol one.