Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Polls

View Poll Results: When will VFers receive Perfect 30 DVDs?
August 2020 0 0%
September 2020 1 3.70%
October 2020 7 25.93%
November 2020 4 14.81%
December 2020 10 37.04%
January 2021 1 3.70%
Sometime after January 2021 1 3.70%
No clue 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-20, 04:24 PM  
fanofladyvols

Guess when Perfect 30 will arrive

Now that filming will be starting soon, when do you think VFers who pre-ordered will have this set in their hot little hands?

Not downloads but actual DVDs.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.

Last edited by fanofladyvols; 07-17-20 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Thanks cataddict!!
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-20, 12:47 PM  
fanofladyvols

Wow, December, really guys?

I put Dec and January as an afterthought

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 07-17-20, 03:23 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

LOL December and January. I really don't think it will be this late, assuming she really can film in July. If things change and she can't film, then my guess of October is off. I do suspect that she would love to ship prior to Sep 22nd so that the initial blurb about a summer release would still be accurate. Not sure if this will happen though, but you never know. It's not a series with 10 workouts in it. I just hope she doesn't rush it. I want plenty of premixes since I use those often, particularly in the later series which are "easier" at least to me. Two out of three of the workouts in Step Boss would be pretty useless to me without premixes to make them harder.

Linda, where did you see that filming had already started? The latest info I see is that filming will start at the end of July. Still, between baseball season starting next week finally and this series being filmed I'm getting excited! Nice to look forward to something!

Hey, and this is the first poll I've actually been able to vote on in AGES! Must be FOLV magic touch!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience

Last edited by cataddict; 07-17-20 at 03:24 PM. Reason: add item
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-20, 06:05 PM  
fanofladyvols

Ohh cataddict, you're right..I should edit my post to more accurately reflect that filming WILL be happening soon.

Guess I got a little excited

Old 07-18-20, 01:49 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I hate to say it, but yes, my money is on December. It just seems to take her that long.... even when we're not in the middle of a pandemic. I hope to be wrong (on the right side of wrong ).
Old 07-22-20, 06:46 AM  
fanofladyvols

Bee On the right side of wrong? Lol, I love it! And seems like your choice is where others are landing as well.

My husband said if he could, he would vote no clue. Thinks that's the best answer.

Old 07-22-20, 11:11 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Bee On the right side of wrong? Lol, I love it! And seems like your choice is where others are landing as well.

My husband said if he could, he would vote no clue. Thinks that's the best answer.
Old 07-31-20, 07:47 AM  
bubbles76

December folks . Not that I mind. But it's always sometime around then. And with the pandemic who knows how long it will take to duplicate and distribute? Nope, my vote is still December. I hope I'm wrong, but either way I won't be disappointed.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-20, 02:37 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

"Estimated to ship Late Summer or Early Fall 2020"
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-20, 01:08 PM  
fanofladyvols

That sounds like it fits closely with my October wish

Tags
cathe, cathe perfect30, perfect 30, perfect30