Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-15, 08:43 AM  
LaCatrina

Hamelin D'abell new "matics" presale

I just saw on Hamelin's public FB wall that he'll be releasing new matic workouts - a new version of method glutes and bodymatics, and both sound awesome. From his website:

Glutematics - preorder.
15 GBP
1 hour of intense, focused and high rep Matics exercises to target the glutes from all angles. This workout will have some standing chair work. seated isolations, side lying exercises and exercises on all fours. The use of weights (hand weight and ankle weights) will also be introduced.

The workout will have clear and precise verbal instruction.

Preorder finishes May 31st.
Release date: July 1st.

(Will sell for £19.50 come July 1st)

Bodymatics - preorder.
15 GBP
A 1 hour full body 'Matics' based workout split into four different segments.

Segment 1: 15 min Thigh/Glutemetics, new high rep Matics moves to tighten and shape thighs and butt.

Segment 2: 15 min Core/Absmatics, new high rep Matics moves to strengthen, tighten and pull in abs and waist.

Segment 3. 15 min Shoulder/Armatics, new high rep Matics moves to shape, define and strengthen arm and shoulders.

Segment 4: 15 min deep stretching to release deep tension, tight muscles, increase flexibility and relax the mind.

The workout will have vocal instruction all the way through.

Preorder finishes May 31st.
Release date: July 1st.

(Will sell for £19.50 come July 1st)

I love the original method glutes, but there's been talk for a while about Hamelin wanting to release a new version, so I guess he decided to go for it. Bodymatics sounds like a quite interesting proposition - a full body "matic" or 15 min focused add-ons to any other workout. The original matics are all great, but I can definitely say that Hamelin evolves with every release. Another good thing is that for the lower body workouts one doesn't stay 15-20 min in all-fours on the same leg, he switches positions frequently.

It took me one nanosecond to cave and preorder
Old 05-18-15, 08:53 AM  
DeepSeaSue

Ooooh, these sound fantastic! Thanks for posting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post

It took me one nanosecond to cave and preorder
It took me promptly TWO nanoseconds to preorder
DeepSeaSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-15, 08:55 AM  
Taiga

His website
Old 05-18-15, 09:04 AM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSeaSue View Post
Ooooh, these sound fantastic! Thanks for posting!

It took me promptly TWO nanoseconds to preorder
Who am I kidding... I don't think there's a time unit to describe how fast I cave with anything Hamelin
Old 05-18-15, 09:23 AM  
Donna D

Downloads or DVD?
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-15, 09:28 AM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D View Post
Downloads or DVD?
Downloads, and you can easily burn them to DVD using freemake
Old 05-18-15, 12:26 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

LaCatrina, thanks for posting; I've been waiting for new "Matics". I'm currently on a HDM kick so these will fit right in.
Old 05-18-15, 12:31 PM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
LaCatrina, thanks for posting; I've been waiting for new "Matics". I'm currently on a HDM kick so these will fit right in.
You're welcome! I got so excited I even forgot to add the link to his webshop (thanks Taiga!)

Which workouts are you doing? I'm getting back into the groove with some toning and cardio every day for a few weeks more, and then I'll start with course III when my endurance gets better
Old 05-20-15, 12:01 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post
You're welcome! I got so excited I even forgot to add the link to his webshop (thanks Taiga!)

Which workouts are you doing? I'm getting back into the groove with some toning and cardio every day for a few weeks more, and then I'll start with course III when my endurance gets better
I ordered both new "Matics"; I'm really looking forward to the Body one.

Rebecca, to answer your question, I'm doing mostly the Armatic and the Absmatic to add to my Rebounding and slideboard routines. Absolutely love these 2 Matics. Earlier this year, I was doing the traditional upper body workouts with dumbbells and I bulked up too much. I switched to Armatics with no weights and have started to slim down nicely. I like his arm routines better than Tracy A who goes too fast for my liking.
Old 05-20-15, 05:09 PM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
I ordered both new "Matics"; I'm really looking forward to the Body one.

Rebecca, to answer your question, I'm doing mostly the Armatic and the Absmatic to add to my Rebounding and slideboard routines. Absolutely love these 2 Matics. Earlier this year, I was doing the traditional upper body workouts with dumbbells and I bulked up too much. I switched to Armatics with no weights and have started to slim down nicely. I like his arm routines better than Tracy A who goes too fast for my liking.
Absmatics is one of my favorite workouts ever That plank section isn't getting any easier for me, and I've been doing it for a good while now. I can almost do it from memory now.

I'm adding sections of armatics almost every day - it's another favorite of mine. I sometimes do the first part of armatics and the Callan style first section of absmatics

Tags
hamelin d'abell, hamelin d'abell method, hdm sale, matics, presale