Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-15, 10:08 AM  
DeepSeaSue

Just bumping because the pre-sale ends tomorrow!
DeepSeaSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-15, 07:16 PM  
Irish Eyes

For those of you who did the presale, how does the new Glutematics compare to the old?

I missed the presale and the new Matics aren't in the Webshop yet. I emailed a few days ago to ask about buying them but haven't heard back yet. If I go ahead and buy the old Glutematics am I missing out on the "improved" version? Should I be patient and wait to hear back?

TIA!

"When it gets tough, we say YES!" Jari Love
Irish Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-15, 07:21 PM  
in paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes View Post
For those of you who did the presale, how does the new Glutematics compare to the old?

I missed the presale and the new Matics aren't in the Webshop yet. I emailed a few days ago to ask about buying them but haven't heard back yet. If I go ahead and buy the old Glutematics am I missing out on the "improved" version? Should I be patient and wait to hear back?

TIA!
I can't answer as I missed out on the older Glutematics (it hasn't been available for quite a while, so I'm not sure how you can even buy it?), but the new one os awesome!
in paris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-15, 07:24 PM  
Irish Eyes

Sorry-I should clarify By the "old Glutematics" I mean Thighmatics II. I already have Thighmatics I and I thought II used to be referred to as Glutematics (but maybe I'm wrong...). But it sounds like I should be patient and just wait to be able to buy the new Glutematics.

Thanks for your reply

Old 07-05-15, 07:30 PM  
in paris

Quote:
Sorry-I should clarify By the "old Glutematics" I mean Thighmatics II. I already have Thighmatics I and I thought II used to be referred to as Glutematics (but maybe I'm wrong...). But it sounds like I should be patient and just wait to be able to buy the new Glutematics.

Thanks for your reply
All I know is I tried to buy Glutematics when I bought all the others (including ThighmaticsII) and they said a new one was coming -- so I don't think they're the same (but wait for our resident guru to confirm that).

It sounds like the new Glutematics will be up soon, so definitely worth the wait
Old 07-06-15, 02:51 AM  
in paris

Oh, and you should still buy Thighmatics II, too!
Old 07-06-15, 09:00 AM  
pharma_gal

Is there going to be a new thighmatics workout too?
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-15, 04:11 PM  
LaCatrina

Quote:

TIA!
There actually is a workout that was called "method glutes" that was released sometime in 2013. That's the original glutematics. It's no longer available for sale. I don't remember why Hamelin pulled it out. That original workout was more all-glute targeted. This new workout is about 14 min longer, and it's different in the sense that aside from the glutes it hits the lower abs, all the back of the leg and the sides of the hips - in that sense I'll say it targets more problem areas in the same vicinity

Thighmatics I and II are two separate workouts different between themselves and different from glutematics. I don't know if he'll release a new thighmatics workout, not that I know of at the moment.

Remember Hamelin is based in London, so if you email them during business hours in London you'll be hearing back from them sooner
Old 07-06-15, 04:11 PM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by in paris View Post
All I know is I tried to buy Glutematics when I bought all the others (including ThighmaticsII) and they said a new one was coming -- so I don't think they're the same (but wait for our resident guru to confirm that).

It sounds like the new Glutematics will be up soon, so definitely worth the wait
you're too much
Old 07-06-15, 05:20 PM  
Irish Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post
There actually is a workout that was called "method glutes" that was released sometime in 2013. That's the original glutematics. It's no longer available for sale. I don't remember why Hamelin pulled it out. That original workout was more all-glute targeted. This new workout is about 14 min longer, and it's different in the sense that aside from the glutes it hits the lower abs, all the back of the leg and the sides of the hips - in that sense I'll say it targets more problem areas in the same vicinity

Thighmatics I and II are two separate workouts different between themselves and different from glutematics. I don't know if he'll release a new thighmatics workout, not that I know of at the moment.

Remember Hamelin is based in London, so if you email them during business hours in London you'll be hearing back from them sooner

Thank you, Rebecca...this is why you're our resident HDM guru

Tags
hamelin d'abell, hamelin d'abell method, hdm sale, matics, presale