Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-16, 09:51 PM  
momof10

All Bellicon lovers

Bellicon is coming up with some great things and are getting ready to launch by April their T Bar that will attach to your current Bellicon frame. They have done lots of studying and want to have the best one out on the market. If you aren't familiar with the T Bar, it's attached to the frame and you use that to intensify your workouts. The whole premise of the T bar is to engage your upper body downward and to put your hands or wrists on the bar and concentrate on the pushing down motion. What this does is puts more emphasis on your core area. I have been having fun with my Jumping Fitness trampoline with filming videos using the bar. I was surprised at the intensity when using the bar the way it's designed to be used.

Also, Bellicon has another big surprise with another type of T bar that I can't disclose at the time. The owner told me about it in confidence. All I can say is it will be awesome. I had to cancel my trip to Chicago to become certified to teach the be360 program because my brother in law passed away unexpectedly the night before I was to leave. I have rescheduled for March 4 and 5.

I will let you know more when I hear more. I am hoping to meet with the owner while there in March. If you don't know what a T Bar trampoline looks like check out my latest video using the T bar.

https://youtu.be/0Swc2pmahCY

I have also done three lower body videos and three cardio core ones on this particular trampoline.

Cheryl
Old 02-04-16, 10:32 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Cheryl, I am so sorry about your brother-in-law.
I will check out your video even though I don't have a Bellicon. Thanks for posting it.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-16, 11:02 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
Cheryl, I am so sorry about your brother-in-law.
I will check out your video even though I don't have a Bellicon. Thanks for posting it.
This is a video with a different type of trampoline. It's not a Bellicon. Thank you for your condolences.
Old 02-05-16, 09:33 AM  
Exercise Diva

Cheryl, thanks for the info on the T-bar. I would definitely be interested in this and love the fact that it will work on any size Bellicon.

Also, so sorry about the loss of your brother-in-law. My prayers are with you and your family.
Exercise Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-16, 12:16 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exercise Diva View Post
Cheryl, thanks for the info on the T-bar. I would definitely be interested in this and love the fact that it will work on any size Bellicon.

Also, so sorry about the loss of your brother-in-law. My prayers are with you and your family.
Thank you for your condolences. Yes, the bar will work with all Bellicons. I am dabbling with making videos with the T Bar with another trampoline I have so when Bellicon launches the bar, I will be experienced with it already 😀

Cheryl
Old 02-05-16, 02:37 PM  
JENILU

I am so so sorry about your BIL! Bless y'all. I really liked the vieo. It looked so stable, which if my fear, of course.

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-16, 02:59 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Cheryl, I'm so sorry that your brother-in-law passed away. My condolences to you and your family.

Also congratulations on working with Bellicon. You are creating so many youtube videos. You have amazing energy!! Thanks for keeping us up to date.
Old 02-05-16, 09:14 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
I am so so sorry about your BIL! Bless y'all. I really liked the vieo. It looked so stable, which if my fear, of course.
It's very stable. I will only use a rebounder I feel secure on. The legs don't move at all and it has an awesome bounce, too. It's just a fun way to get in shape. Let me know if you need any help in deciding which one to get.

Cheryl
Old 02-05-16, 09:17 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
Cheryl, I'm so sorry that your brother-in-law passed away. My condolences to you and your family.

Also congratulations on working with Bellicon. You are creating so many youtube videos. You have amazing energy!! Thanks for keeping us up to date.
Helen thank you for the condolences we are all still in shock about his death.

I do have a ton of energy and now with me filming my own videos, I don't have to wait for others to film theirs for me to do, lol. I am closing in on 400 on my rebounding channel right now. Now with filming with the Jumping Fitness trampoline, I have even more to do. I thought I would slow down but I haven't. I do all my own workouts now and am loving my results from them.

Cheryl
Old 02-05-16, 09:18 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exercise Diva View Post

Thank you for your condolences. It's going to be awesome to have a T bar to attach to our Bellicons.

Cheryl