Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-31-16, 09:54 PM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

Cheryl -

Do you prefer the JF Bellicon or the 49" round with the integrated bar. I've pretty much decided to get a Bellicon, but wish the 49" round had an integrated bar option, versus the add on bar.

Thanks for your thoughts!
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-16, 04:55 AM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixoo View Post
Cheryl -

Do you prefer the JF Bellicon or the 49" round with the integrated bar. I've pretty much decided to get a Bellicon, but wish the 49" round had an integrated bar option, versus the add on bar.

Thanks for your thoughts!
I have a t bar that I put on my 49" Bellicon at my cottage and I prefer the JF Bellicon. The reason being, it seems like I have to tighten the bar more with the added on bar. The T part of the bar on the add on one tends to move a tad. It doesn't affect the workout but the T part being off some bugs me. The integrated bar is just one long bar whereas the add on one is layered for it to be effective. I think that's why the T part of the bar moves some. There are more parts on the add in bar to make sure are tightened so that it is safe. The integrated bar has one place to tighten and that makes that part easier. The add on bar is quite heavy whereas the integrated bar is much lighter. That being said, it's worth having the add on bar for my Bellicon at my cottage because I use the bar a lot for my workouts. I wouldn't want to take it off daily, though with the add on. The add on has mos of its bulk below the frame. The integrated bar is more sleek.

I hope this helps you.

Cheryl
Old 06-01-16, 02:58 PM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
I have a t bar that I put on my 49" Bellicon at my cottage and I prefer the JF Bellicon. The reason being, it seems like I have to tighten the bar more with the added on bar. The T part of the bar on the add on one tends to move a tad. It doesn't affect the workout but the T part being off some bugs me. The integrated bar is just one long bar whereas the add on one is layered for it to be effective. I think that's why the T part of the bar moves some. There are more parts on the add in bar to make sure are tightened so that it is safe. The integrated bar has one place to tighten and that makes that part easier. The add on bar is quite heavy whereas the integrated bar is much lighter. That being said, it's worth having the add on bar for my Bellicon at my cottage because I use the bar a lot for my workouts. I wouldn't want to take it off daily, though with the add on. The add on has mos of its bulk below the frame. The integrated bar is more sleek.

I hope this helps you.

Cheryl
That does help, Cheryl, thanks so much! I wish they'd put the integrated bar on the 49" and not the 44", but I suppose that might make it unaffordable or unshipable. Thanks again!
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-16, 04:25 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixoo View Post
That does help, Cheryl, thanks so much! I wish they'd put the integrated bar on the 49" and not the 44", but I suppose that might make it unaffordable or unshipable. Thanks again!
I wish they would do that, too. They do charge $99 to ship the hexagon Bellicon JF as it is. I am not sure what they charge to ship the 44" with the integrated bar since they waived my shipping charges for the ones I ordered. That was another bonus with being affiliated with Bellicon. I got 7 Bellicons shipped to me for free plus I got my affiliate discount plus 5% extra off that.

Cheryl
Old 06-01-16, 05:22 PM  
Nicole P

Cheryl,
Thank you so much for all your information!! Just watched your videos, and I am sold on the JF Hex Really like the fact that it is lower to the floor too. Now..... I have to decide between the blue or green LOL...

I will post back when get it!!

Keep those videos coming

Nicole
Nicole P is offline   Reply With Quote