Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-07-16, 04:38 AM  
EnglishRose

I'm very sorry for your loss Cheryl.
I also wanted to say I recently pulled my Bellicon out as I hadn't used it for a while. I'm developing a routine and that's largely due to your enthusiasm so thank you for that. I'm delighted to hear about the bar as it looked great on the Jumping-Fitness site and your workouts. Intrigued about your March announcement!
Moira
EnglishRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-16, 07:50 AM  
Lannette

I'm sorry to hear about your brother-in-law.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-16, 05:44 PM  
cmiyachi

Cheryl - so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you!

I bought a probounce - really wanted to spring (no pun intended) for the bellicon but couldn't justify it until I know I will use it. I've been doing your videos.

I can't wait to see what you come up with after your training - you are prolific!

I have a professional relationship with web sites that sell yoga downloads.
cmiyachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-16, 07:12 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiyachi View Post
Cheryl - so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you!

I bought a probounce - really wanted to spring (no pun intended) for the bellicon but couldn't justify it until I know I will use it. I've been doing your videos.

I can't wait to see what you come up with after your training - you are prolific!
Wow, Chris, thank you so much. This is huge coming from you with all your fitness background. You know how much I was looking forward to going to Chicago to be certified and spent countless hours preparing for it. I was all packed and ready to go then bam, everything changed in one day. I hope you love your Pro Bounce. I am sure it works really well with my workouts. I love coming up with new ways to use my Bellicon and now the Jumping Fitness one with the T bar. That one really challenges my core. I appreciate and have appreciated all of your feedback and the bond we have formed.

Cheryl
Old 02-08-16, 07:12 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
I'm sorry to hear about your brother-in-law.
Thank you, Lanette. I appreciate your comforting words

Cheryl
Old 02-08-16, 07:16 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRose View Post
I'm very sorry for your loss Cheryl.
I also wanted to say I recently pulled my Bellicon out as I hadn't used it for a while. I'm developing a routine and that's largely due to your enthusiasm so thank you for that. I'm delighted to hear about the bar as it looked great on the Jumping-Fitness site and your workouts. Intrigued about your March announcement!
Moira
Moira - I got your PM and answered but it was way too long so I sent you an email. I hope you don't mind me doing that. I do have so much enthusiasm when it comes to my Bellicon and what it has done for me. I never knew how creative I was with coming up with workouts until I started the rebounding Facebook group. I started it to help others and now I am at 400 rebounding videos. That's a lot. The good news is I am not waiting for new workouts to come out anymore. Lol. I create and produce all of my own and I use them over and over again.

Cheryl
Old 02-09-16, 06:54 AM  
EnglishRose

Hello Cheryl. I'm honoured that you took the trouble to respond to my PM in such detail. VFers really are the best. I can make a much more informed decision about which model would suit my needs now.
Thanks, Moira
EnglishRose is offline   Reply With Quote