Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-20, 06:24 PM  
seabliss

Today I did Blogilates 20-Minute Slim Thighs. I also did a lot of sorting and unpacking. Found some great old photos of DH and myself, which is fun. It will take a while to go through everything. We have a lot of media to put on hard drives, including music files from recordings, video, etc. We intend to get those things done during this time.

Thank you for the anniversary wishes!

Cynthia, walking is great exercise. I know it's great for your bones, too!

Linda, we've been going back and forth between the A/C and the heater. Right now it's cool. We had a big storm last night and our umbrella table blew right across the deck. The umbrella landed down in the yard for DH to retrieve. Fortunately only a couple of small things broke.

Diana, enjoy your rest tomorrow!

Cheryl
Old 10-25-20, 06:29 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Sinus headache that won't quit, and I've tried all my remedies. Rest today.

I like this idea: my church book club, instead of a book this month, will discuss everyone's favorite psalm. Probably the 23rd would be cheating. 110 is kind of fun, the part about making your enemies your footstool. Handel set that to music in Dixit Dominus, a piece he wrote (IIRC) as a conservatory graduation piece, to prove he could compose in the Italian style. But my favorite (aside from 23) is 55, verse 22. Mendelssohn put that to music in his oratorio Elijah. The San Jose choir was singing that while I was having cancer treatments, and it was so comforting.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-20, 08:30 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

No workout again. Between church services I made a shrimp pasta salad for Ms. Connie's Birthday party we had after church tonight. Ms. Connie is doing well. She had a scan this past month.

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-20, 08:54 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

I slept in and got some much needed rest this morning. Good stuff!

Last night: Basic Stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day, stay safe and healthy! Have a great start to your week!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 10-26-20, 09:22 AM  
Diana3271

The post about abandonware (sp) got me to thinking. I chose not to renew my membership previously, when there was a problem logging in and the forum needed some type of update. I don't mind paying for a membership and was reconsidering but I am concerned again about the forum going away. I see there are other areas where people from VF are posting. Any thoughts on this?

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 10-26-20, 04:26 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Diana, I understand the issue and your concerns. I'm just not going to think about it for a while anyway.

Walked 4 miles today. Whatever I do tomorrow, it won't be walking. My car needed a part which they had to order, so I drove a rental car starting Saturday since the rental car place isn't open on Sunday. Fortunately it's across the street from the Ford shop. Returned the rental this morning and walked home. The car was ready this afternoon and I walked there.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-20, 05:39 PM  
luvcritters
VF Supporter

Yesterday I did chest and triceps on my own. I must stop working chest until after the surgery if that ever happens. I also did Beth's Yoga Class for Afternoon #2 on YouTube. Today I did shoulders, biceps and back with Cathe's CrossTrain Express. I also did a meditation Beth posted today. Beth is "toaster" at the Barefoot check-in.

Diana, I don't do Facebook so if something happens to VF I'll be done with it. I read something bad about Tapatalk but I don't remember what it was or where I read it. I had never heard of Tapatalk at the time so I only remember that it's one more site to avoid.

The man and I are getting more serious if that's possible. Halloween will be a year since we met. Trying to decide who will move. Or not. It will be easier for me to move but he has no space for my stuff and I have no space for his. And if he moves he has to transfer to another facility for his job. We're kinda between a rock and a hard place. And being me, I'd prefer not to upset Meow with moving.

Trust no one. - X-Files, and me.

Comfort food only provides comfort while it's in your mouth. - Me
luvcritters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-20, 09:03 PM  
seabliss

Woke up not feeling well today, so no workout. I feel a bit better now but pretty tired. Hopefully this will go away. It's probably the changing weather.

Cynthia, that verse you like is so good and comforting. It's a lot like 1 Peter 5:7. I also love Psalm 37, Psalm 19, and the list goes on.

Diana, I hope VF doesn't go away. I hope Wendy responds. There are so many people who are willing to help keep it going.

Linda, that's a tough decision--who's going to move. Does your SO live in a nice area?

Cheryl
Old 10-26-20, 09:21 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

I really need to get back to strength training.

Check-In: 50 minute outdoor walk

Linda Wow! That's exciting!

Cheryl You are probably run down from the move. Feel better soon.

I think I will wait to see what Wendy says. If it sounds like she wants to keep VF going, I will donate again.

Have a Blessed evening.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 10-27-20, 09:10 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Feeling weird this morning. I just learned that my Dad's identical twin brother has passed away.

Last night: Basic Stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day, stay safe and healthy!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana