Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-20, 04:57 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Total Max Mixers Week of Feb 23

Hi everyone! We are having a lovely Sunday here. It is about 70 degrees and sunny. I have done a little yard work, mainly weeding which is a truly never ending job here.

This morning was a beautiful trail run. 8 miles of run/walk intervals. It was a beautiful trail I have not been on in some time. It was 34 degrees at the start but warmed up fast. Yesterday I rucked about 7 miles with the ruck crew and the did an easy 2.7 mile run when I got home.

Jbliff have you done anything out doors this weekend? I hope your weather is as beautiful as ours.

Vannie any runs this weekend? I forgot to ask you if you have access to a treadmill at a gym or home, since you have very cold weather to contend with at times.

Gibbee and Cher I am thinking of you both!
Kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-20, 07:08 AM  
Cher

I’m getting my thyroid biopsy today so I can’t have anything to eat or drink after 6:30 am. I did get up at 6:00 so I could get one cup of coffee in. Lol

Saturday’s workout was a Leslie Walk (forget which one it is called) and Cathe’s upper body exercises from Total Body Sculpting. Hip was bothering me again yesterday and it was nice out so I went for about a 30 minute walk...(at least I thought it was going to be nice out but there was actually more of a cold wind than I thought.

Karen - Sounds weird hearing you say you were weeding already. Nice outside activities!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-20, 06:26 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Jbliff and I posted a new thread at about the same time so from now on please post in her thread above. Thank you! Kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote