Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-11, 06:54 PM  
pharma_gal

Brazil Butt Lift - Deluxe DVD questions

I tried to search for this but there wasn't really much info so Im asking it here.
From what I read the deluxe kit wasnt worth it nor were the 2 add-ons, the only good workout was Rio Extreme. Mary does sell just the DVD's by themselves so Im wondering if I should get it (since BBL2 in not in sight until next year).

My question is - what does Rio Extreme provide that other circuit workouts dont have? that is do the cardio intervals work the butt/lower body or are the moves found in other DVD's? How about the weight segments? Is it traditional work or something special? Just wondering if the price is worth it for just this one DVD.

Thanks!
R.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-11, 09:03 AM  
pcramer

Bumping for you, I want to know too!!!
Old 09-14-11, 03:08 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Reviving Old Thread Alert!

I'm sorry I can't answer your question about Rio Extreme (I do have the workout but have never done it). I'm just curious as to where you heard that BBL2 won't be in sight until next year. I have been searching for info on it and have come up empty. I think it was filmed last November so that's just really strange. Hopefully, you will get answers to your question this time around.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-11, 07:01 PM  
zumzum

I haven't done a lot of traditional circuit workouts, but I thought Rio was one of the more "traditional" workouts of the whole series. It's kind of nice because the pace and structure are definitely different from the other BBL workouts, and it's a pretty tough workout. But, I'm not much into circuit workouts and don't reach for it very often when doing a BBL rotation.
zumzum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-11, 07:11 PM  
pharma_gal

BB is concentrating on P90X2 and they usually just release one workout a time..So if P90X2 is released in Dec..Im assuming that we wont see BBL2 until early next year..And that could mean after March since they said that P90X2 will be available in March if you dont pre-order now.

R.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-11, 07:27 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Thanks, that does make sense. Too bad.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbl, brazil butt lift, rio extreme