Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-22-13, 12:53 PM  
Wendy G

Unhappy I wanted to like the Dream Body Series but...

I just didn't like these workouts. I was so bummed, because I've read all of the great results with these workouts. However, I've already contacted Mary at TotalFitness DVDs to send these back.

A lot of the moves were just too awkward for me. Flexibility is not my strong suit and I have lower back issues already (which I'm working on by stretching more) and that's part of the problem with me not liking these. Plus, the music was too low and just not motivating enough for me. I could only stand about 20 minutes of bikini bootcamp before I pulled it out and put in a Turbofire, cranked up the music and had a blast! Also, it drove me crazy when they started counting down "Ok, 10 more..." and then they started performing the moves at warp speed as if they wanted to get it over with as soon as possible.

Darn!!
Wendy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-13, 01:13 PM  
PhyllisG

I sent them back also after debating for so long and then being so excited to
finally receive them. I did each one once and decided I never wanted to do them again. Especially the barre one. That was the one I looked forward to the most. Oh well I don't miss them. Fortunately returning them was easy and Mary refunded my cc immediately.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-13, 01:45 PM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

I have been considering trading these, I liked them except barre was my least favorite, I am more of a tradional bar girl. It seems I was having more gains prior to incorporating these into my rotation. I'm just not sure going that fast thru the movements, which I can do, is really worth it or beneficial. I am considering just keeping the original and possibly the fusion and or fusion mix as I do like the inner thigh work a lot. Maybe it's just burn out? Or maybe it's knowing there are new ones in the works,lol.
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-13, 03:38 PM  
Honeydew

I tried bikini bootcamp and didn't like it. I think you can have a great workout and get results without the frantic pace, however, I know there are quite a few people on here that really like these and are getting results.
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-13, 03:42 PM  
daisyfit

If anyone wants my set for JNl fusion. Let me know. Very disappointed by dream body.
daisyfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-13, 04:53 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I traded mine and I've never looked back. I didn't like these at all. HUGE dread factor. I traded my set for something I really wanted. I should've just listened to my gut and not even buy these in the first place.

Tags
dream body, dream body fusion