Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-11, 10:02 PM  
tigger

Whose classes have you taken live? Whose do you want to take?

Last weekend I attended Dallas Mania for (I think) the 13th straight year. In the past I've taken classes with Patrick (my all-time fav), Petra, Gin, Keli R., Mindy, etc. + many others, some who do home videos and some who do not. This year was pretty much the same as last year (not a big year for new stuff) so I wasn't super excited about going. However, Amy Dixon was on the schedule for several classes, so I was excited for that since she's never been there. I took a cycling class with her, and she is an excellent live instructor. I really hope she comes back as I would definitely do more of her classes. She is really great with motivational cues, and at the end of the class people were talking about how good she was. I'm pretty sure I was probably the only one there who knew her from her home video work (or knew who she was at all). She said "going breathless" multiple times in her cycle class which of course reminded me of Breathless Body.

As far as whose class I would love to take live- KCM. That probably won't ever happen as she doesn't seem to do instructor training. I've never seen her name on a convention schedule, and I'm not likely to be heading her way anytime soon.
tigger is offline   Reply With Quote