Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-23-16, 03:46 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy Trousers View Post
The problem is, I have so many workouts that I just don't get to the Fe Fits very often, so Bzar makes a very good point. A $25 price point for 28 thirty-minute workouts is hard to pass up, though .... Your dilemma is one I understand too well, Bubbles!
ita..... i have more systems than i can count where the price was slashed, and for lack of any other reason to buy, i simply bought it: Drop2Sizes ($20?), MetRx ($11), Supreme90 ($20), Powerfit/Powerfit Plus/Harmony (paid less that $20 for combined 3 sets), DanielPlan ($11, the one with 3 DVDs + CD), Firm Express ($10 net price). all of these sets are great and have <30 min workouts, and have so many options in them (moderate intensity, cardio, weights, stretching, etc). i'm grateful to have these, but i just have so many sets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JezthePuff2 View Post
OMG, that's great price!
hi jez - nice to see you!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-16, 05:07 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

It seems they now added a few more workout schedules (2x 6 week, 90 day 4x or 5x a week) since the original set came out.

I'm usually not really consistent with rotations but would appreciate if someone would be willing to share the new plans once they received their set, please!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-16, 05:17 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
It seems they now added a few more workout schedules (2x 6 week, 90 day 4x or 5x a week) since the original set came out.

I'm usually not really consistent with rotations but would appreciate if someone would be willing to share the new plans once they received their set, please!
And there is a 21 day plan also

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-16, 07:12 PM  
bubbles76

Decisions, decisions
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-16, 07:26 PM  
JezthePuff2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post

hi jez - nice to see you!

Hello!

Well, I contacted Amazon to see if they would give us a credit since my Mom paid over double the price for the Fit Fe set. It was a total shot in the dark since she bought it in November. We were somewhat successful...we got a $30 credit. Maybe not as much as we would have saved waiting until now, but we'll take it!

~~~Well behaved women rarely make history.~~~
JezthePuff2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-16, 07:26 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by JezthePuff2 View Post
Hello!

Well, I contacted Amazon to see if they would give us a credit since my Mom paid over double the price for the Fit Fe set. It was a total shot in the dark since she bought it in November. We were somewhat successful...we got a $30 credit. Maybe not as much as we would have saved waiting until now, but we'll take it!
Wow, that's great! I'm surprised! Maybe I should try since I bought mine last month.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-16, 07:28 PM  
JezthePuff2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
Wow, that's great! I'm surprised! Maybe I should try since I bought mine last month.
It's definitely worth a shot. The CSR told me their policy is 7-day price matching, but they would give me a "one-time" credit.

~~~Well behaved women rarely make history.~~~
JezthePuff2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-16, 07:29 PM  
bubbles76

Heck yea Vantreesta! BTW, have you tried the set yet? What do you think? I keep watching the clips and thinking, "this looks so light hearted and fun and she seems adorable," and then her voice will squeak or she'll get overly excited and I'm thinking, "oh crap" but then I think "but it seems so non-dread inducing". Is this different enough to warrant another look?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-16, 07:33 PM  
Vantreesta

Bubbles, I haven't even taken the DVDs out yet! I've looked at the rotation and plan to do some of the workouts next month. Sorry I'm not any help! Honestly I can't even remember if I watched clips. I am so bad!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-16, 07:36 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
And there is a 21 day plan also
Oh wow, I overlooked that! Darn... Am I a crazy vidiot for considering getting this set (again) for the options of the plans alone!?
Somebody please relieve me of this craziness and tell me the new workout plans! LOL

JezthePuff2,
that's awesome that they did that!!!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fe fit, fe fitness, hilary chung