Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-24-11, 12:11 PM  
Conni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy W. View Post
Burpees and mountain climbers? Did somebody pass a law that all workouts made in 2011 have to include them?? As creative as Seasun is, I'm surprised she went for those same ol' standbys.

I was kind of disappointed when I read that also. I love Seasun, and I hope her choreography will overshadow those moves..I still preordered with good faith!
Old 06-24-11, 02:29 PM  
mtnmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy W. View Post
Burpees and mountain climbers? Did somebody pass a law that all workouts made in 2011 have to include them?? As creative as Seasun is, I'm surprised she went for those same ol' standbys.
The mountain climbers are clearly on the core section; not sure about the burpees.
Old 06-25-11, 09:04 AM  
acescholar

This looks great -- the choreo looks both creative and athletic! I will definitely get this at some point.

Does anyone know when this is supposed to ship?
acescholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-11, 12:22 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Well, this is a no-brainer for me. I love Seasun's step & abs workouts. Her choreography is great & the way she teaches it is fantastic. I am so glad she's making another workout. I hope she continues to do so. However, my webtv can't get the order button to work, so I will have to wait & go to the library to order.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!

Last edited by Jennifer P.; 06-25-11 at 12:24 PM. Reason: had to add some gushing about Seasun
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-11, 05:46 PM  
KathAL79

I may wait until Mary (I hope) gets this; I still have to work through some workouts, like Petra's The Last Step, which arrived the other week and still hasn't seen a spin, and clear out some more. I am very interested in this.

I agree that the mountain climbers (double yuck!) are in the core section, but I think I saw the burpees (yuck!) in the cardio portion not in the preview clip on Seasun's page but in the link posted in the other thread about this workout. However, and this is why I will still be getting this, it looks like one of the things the modifier does it offer an alternative to the burpee that involves no dropping down to the floor. Nice!

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-11, 06:48 PM  
Barbara P
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddj View Post
Anyone else having trouble ordering this? I click on the order button and nothing happens.
I did last night (or was it the night before) but finally it worked.
I can't wait.
Old 06-27-11, 01:15 PM  
Sidlynn

I took a step class with Seasun in May and she was previewing the moves that she was working on for the DVD. If the finished product bears any resemblance to what we did then, there were a fair amount of burpees to do while learning the combo, but once we were past that part there was only 1 burpee to do each time we TIFTed. And there was an option that I'm sure the modifier will be doing on the DVD.

"This is good for us!" ~Gilad
Sidlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-11, 04:59 PM  
LaurieS

I love step and this looks really interesting!
LaurieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-11, 06:16 PM  
wendy2

I preordered yesterday and can't wait. I will most likely leave out the burpee--that seems like a strange move for a Seasun workout. Can't wait to get this one--she is my favorite step instructor! (Sorry Christi...)
wendy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-11, 08:41 PM  
ots

So EXCITED!!!!
ots is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seasun zieger, z-fit super step