Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-13-19, 08:21 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Got my shipping notification late this afternoon, so I retract my earlier comment! The label has been prepared, so it's the first step.

I thought I saw that the downloads will be ready after shipping has been completed, meaning they have been turned over to the shipper. I think it takes them several days to prepare the packages for shipping. I'm hoping for Monday or maybe Tuesday for the downloads.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-19, 12:39 PM  
lavna

Cathe just posted this on FB:
STEP BOSS DVDs Are Now In Stock

The truck delivering the STEP BOSS DVDs has now finished its cross-country journey and has arrived at our facility in New Jersey. Our staff is now unloading the truck and soon will begin processing your orders.

Though no orders will ship out today we will be working through the evening and all day tomorrow to get all orders shipped out on Tuesday, Dec 17th.

We have an army of employees ready to help package your orders and we've spent the last few days printing shipping labels in advance. This means we will be able to process orders extremely quickly. We will keep you updated on our progress on our social media sites.

STEP BOSS Pre-Sale Download orders will be made available in the afternoon on Wednesday, Dec18th. You will need the special code that was sent to you when you originally purchased your STEP BOSS downloads. If you have lost your code you will need to contact our customer support team to have it resent. We may be a little slow to respond as everyone has been pulled to help ship the DVDs.
lavna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-19, 12:14 PM  
LoveVA

Well, I know what I will be doing over the holidays!

Also, does anyone know if Step Sync is high impact? I know that IMAX 4 is low impact.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-19, 01:03 PM  
lavna

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveVA View Post
Well, I know what I will be doing over the holidays!

Also, does anyone know if Step Sync is high impact? I know that IMAX 4 is low impact.
From the clip, it seems to be low impact also.
lavna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-19, 04:59 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Finally got my shipping notice today. UPS says delivery tomorrow late day, but they are swamped (my local UPS Store was a mob scene last week with packages stacked to the ceiling, no joke, should have taken a picture) so I won't be surprised if delivery is delayed a day or two.
Old 12-17-19, 06:27 PM  
Lannette

My Step Boss DVDs are supposed to be delivered this Friday according to my tracking. I’m not going to hold my breath as USPS has been sending my packages on a tour of New England before actually delivering them. Seriously, one is supposed to be delivered this Thursday that had an original expected delivery of last Monday.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-19, 06:37 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
My Step Boss DVDs are supposed to be delivered this Friday according to my tracking. I’m not going to hold my breath as USPS has been sending my packages on a tour of New England before actually delivering them. Seriously, one is supposed to be delivered this Thursday that had an original expected delivery of last Monday.
Same here, Friday, and same here, not holding my breath!!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-19, 07:52 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Mine is supposed to be delivered Thursday. It's left NJ, that's all I know. This time of year it's tough to predict how long it will take to get here. Still crossing fingers for before Christmas!
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-19, 04:05 AM  
IceQueen07

Mine is expected to be delivered on Friday. Yay!!!

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-19, 07:28 AM  
Rhonda

Friday for mine also.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe step boss, step boss