Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-19, 05:06 PM  
LoveVA

I had the 4pm slot.

Yvette Bachman High Intensity Cardio Workout (posted Aug 11, 2018)
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-19, 05:34 PM  
clerkin11

I had the 12 noon spot and did a 30 minute Turbo Kick and 30 minute Pilates from BBOD.
Happy New Year!!!
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-19, 06:24 PM  
Vantreesta

Reporting for the 5 PM slot. I started off with a 20 min Leslie walk then ran just over a mile on the treadmill and finished with Namaste Yoga S2E1. Felt so good! Thanks again for organizing this marathon for us!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-19, 06:29 PM  
upperwside

Happy New year!! I had the 6p.m. Slot. I did Hamelin melt #5 and melt #5 cardio tone. Great workout! Going for my second long dog walk now. I love an evening cold brisk walk!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-19, 07:03 PM  
Karla25

Happy New Year! I had the 3pm slot and I did the Boomer’s workout by Jeri Love.
Old 01-01-19, 08:20 PM  
winnie_p
VF Supporter

Checking in for 7 pm EST with a walk at the park with my dog and Bellicon All Cardio, All Holiday plus a dog.

Last edited by winnie_p; 01-01-19 at 08:21 PM. Reason: bold
winnie_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-19, 09:12 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

8 p.m. checking in! I started at about 7:15 and began with Cathe’s Intermediate Fit Tower DVD, which took a little over 30 minutes. Then I decided to do step, which I haven’t done in ages, and picked Cathe’s Athletic Step, but it had too much high impact and moved too fast, so I took out her Basic Step DVD, and did a total of about 30 minutes of step with those 2 workouts. Then I did Karen Voight’s Yoga Sculpt, which was about 45 minutes. That is such a great workout, as are all of Karen’s. It made me want to go play Debussy’s Clair de Lune on my piano!

This was a great start to the New Year!

Wishing everyone at VF a happy and healthy 2019! May you achieve all your goals!
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-19, 10:23 PM  
Pam

I had the 9 ET slot. I did LeeHolen’s QiGong for Deep Sleep, 40 minutes Routine. Hard to get going to do a 40 minute routine in the evening, but no regrets after doing so, as I sleep very soundly after doing this.
Old 01-01-19, 11:10 PM  
KarenJo
VF Supporter

Did the Stott Zenga Flow workout I didn't manage to do last night starting at 6:30PM my time, 9:30ET. Followed with the Core Strength and Flexibility routine from Jane Adams Gentle Yoga, finishing at 8PM Pacific/11PM Eastern. Both were a nice combination of stretching and work to start the New Year. I'll do a short Lee Holden later, but that will happen after the VF Marathon ends.

I now have a doctor's order to never again do push ups (yippee!)
KarenJo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-19, 11:33 PM  
catwoman

10 PM ET slot: started with Leslie Sansone walking and ended with Tamilee’s Stretch for Flexibility (Stretching much needed Have been revisiting & ENJOYING my Tamilee workouts) I went on a guided hike earlier today at the new Ice Age Fossil State Park - so wanted something gentler this evening.

After reading the previous 2 posts about Lee Holden & Jane Adam’s routines, I’ll add that Tamilee does this meditative ending which left me with a similar state of relaxation expressed by Pam and KarenJo. Ahhh...

Abbe, thanks for organizing us and I hope you DID some of your piano playing!!

Wishing my fellow VFers a Great Year of FITNESS in 2019