Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-30-15, 10:58 AM  
LeanneM

I contacted Mary this morning, and she said that she still hasn't heard back from Darby as to whether or not she'll be allowed to carry them. She also said that she'll have to sell them for the retail price, which is the $84.99.

Even though these are super overpriced and their DVDs always end up dropping in price within a year, I just had to get these!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 11:00 AM  
Pam

Me three on the price for 3 hours of workouts and not excited about the "pre-sale" discount! I just ordered their cardio set at 50% off. I can wait for the drop in price on this set.

Look forward to hearing everyone's comments on this set.
Pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 11:33 AM  
catcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
I contacted Mary this morning, and she said that she still hasn't heard back from Darby as to whether or not she'll be allowed to carry them. She also said that she'll have to sell them for the retail price, which is the $84.99.

Even though these are super overpriced and their DVDs always end up dropping in price within a year, I just had to get these!
If Mary does sell them, with the 10 percent off and free shipping, they will be cheaper than today's price, plus have clips.
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 12:09 PM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcrazy View Post
If Mary does sell them, with the 10 percent off and free shipping, they will be cheaper than today's price, plus have clips.
Yep. My cost was $79.99 including shipping. If/when Mary does sell them, it would be $76.49 with her 10% off option.

I did the math at the time of purchase, but my credit card was out and in "use me" mode, so I ordered anyway.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 12:36 PM  
ChrisS

Ordered! They look great!
ChrisS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-15, 02:40 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post
Me three on the price for 3 hours of workouts and not excited about the "pre-sale" discount! I just ordered their cardio set at 50% off. I can wait for the drop in price on this set.

Look forward to hearing everyone's comments on this set.
This is how I usually buy the Dreambody workouts. I always love reading the reviews though.
Old 11-30-15, 06:38 PM  
ncl

Oh dear. I just pre-ordered ICE. I feel like I am spending a lot of money! Jeez! I want these, too, though! And I think they would help me transition into the longer ones, some of which I still haven't done because they scare me. It is my birthday this week, though.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-15, 02:45 PM  
twinkletoes

Are there clips anywhere?
Old 12-02-15, 04:02 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post
Are there clips anywhere?
Not that I've seen, but Mary just emailed me to let me know that she will be carrying them, so I'm sure she'll have her clips up as soon as she gets them in.

I'm going to see if I can cancel my pre-order so I can order them from Mary.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-15, 12:34 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
Yikes.. $30 shipping to Canada. only $5 in the US. I'm shipping it to my parents in NY and will wait to get them till I'm home for the holidays! If you're ordering from Canada.. I'd say wait till Mary get's them as she had very reasonable shipping!
My thoughts exactly... Why oh why $30??? I didn't get her previous sets on her Black Friday sale because of that crazy shipping rate... Well, I guess they're not for me! They do look fun though.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream body, dreambody, fusion fitness dream body, sweatlab