Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-18, 01:22 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

Short streaming Kundalini workouts focused on Kriyas?

Looking for 10-20 minute Kriya sets- kind of like RaviAnna's remedy series, Dr. House Calls or something like that? I don't mind meditation mixed in, but am particularly interested in short set and Kundalini meditation never seems to be short. Short spinal series, major plus.

I'm willing to pay for this, but would prefer to download and not join another streaming service.

Thanks.
LynnO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-18, 02:27 PM  
sherry7899

I think there may be some from Maya Fiennes on Amazon Prime.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-18, 10:50 PM  
laurajhawk

The Kundalini Lounge Weight Loss series (40 videos, each around 20 minutes) is free. They’re quite good.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-18, 10:13 AM  
dianestjohn

Another vote for the Kundalini Lounge 40-day weight loss challenge (Marija Gancheva is the instructor on Youtube). I did it a few years ago and am in the midst of doing it again. Each day is different, although advertised as weight-loss they are just kundalini kriyas for general health and balance, some are incredibly challenging, some are mostly meditation, each one has a focus but is only 20 minutes, the instructor is amazing, and they are powerful. The only problem is it's a little hard to hear her instructions sometimes as they are not professionally produced but otherwise they are excellent.
dianestjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-18, 09:13 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

Thanks. I think I did some of those way back when.

I'm surprised there aren't more. There used to be yoga show out of Jackson Hole. WY that had some Kundalini mixed in.

I definitely am looking for Kundalini for the masses though.
Old 01-17-18, 09:25 AM  
laurajhawk

If you can get a hold of Kristen Eykel's Yoga Emergency DVDs, they're great - some of my most used yoga DVDs. The actual yoga sets are only 12 minutes each and are targeted to body areas. They don't say "kundalini" but they're very much kundalini-inspired.

I see 3 of the 4 available on Amazon - back, hips, and legs. The fourth is shoulders & arms. https://smile.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb...yoga+emergency

They don't seem to be available streaming though.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-18, 09:32 AM  
sherry7899

Amazon has the set for $15.00 to stream on what they call the "platform purple" which I guess is the purple player?

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-18, 07:01 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

Wonder if that is a fire channel? I'm not going to stream on my computer.