Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-30-17, 05:44 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffins135 View Post
Any word on when these will be released?
NO idea.

Does anyone have an email address for her?

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-17, 08:58 AM  
bonbon

Really looking forward to these...especially since I cancelled my Cathe pre order!
bonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-17, 09:57 AM  
Lori_Michigan

I have no idea either, but I do know they had to close their gym due to some construction in the area, so that may be adding to the delay.
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-18, 08:39 AM  
adrien_73

Has anyone heard an update on these? I am no longer on social media so I am always out of the loop!

I ordered several of her older workouts at the same time as the preorder, but have not received any updates. I am getting tempted to cancel.
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-18, 08:51 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrien_73 View Post
Has anyone heard an update on these? I am no longer on social media so I am always out of the loop!

I ordered several of her older workouts at the same time as the preorder, but have not received any updates. I am getting tempted to cancel.
Mary's last newsletter in early January mentioned she was expecting the new Tracie Long's around the end of the month. That's all I've heard.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-18, 06:21 PM  
TinaT

I haven't purchased anything by Tracie beyond Focus and Longevitys. I'm not sure what changed. I would love to hear more about her newest Core Movements and Metabolic routines. The clips don't draw me in like her past workouts have. I want to like them...
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-18, 08:27 PM  
Lori_Michigan

I do the metabolic ones all the time, as I usually only have 30-45 mins to workout, so I don't do them combined. Both are essentially the same concept, but different moves in each DVD. For both metabolic workouts, the first one is heavier weights, followed by the second workout which is more compound moves and more cardio. They are all I need in 30 mins, and I am always done after.

I love the core ones too, and I usually combine them to do on the weekends since I just don't have a full hour during the week. It's different types of core work that aren't typically in core dvds. There's a lot of mobility and thoracic work in these, and I find my that hips and waist feel much more stretched and relaxed after these.

They are a bit more concentrated than the Longevity and Focus series, and I think they are tougher. I love everything that she puts out though, so I may be biased, but I highly recommend all of them.
Old 01-15-18, 09:09 PM  
TinaT

Lori ~Thanks for your input. I really love Tracie and have purchased everything she's ever done, (some more than once). so I really do want to try these.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-18, 09:06 AM  
Lori_Michigan

They were all on sale on her website during the preorder, but I have no idea if the code still works since I ordered the first day (I guess that was a month ago now).

I forgot though that there's not much in terms in of stretching at the end of the metabolic ones, they just kind of end without really any cool down or stretch, so you're kind of on your own for that. That's about the only drawback, but I do a CS/Ess right after, so it's not that big of a deal for me.
Old 01-16-18, 09:42 AM  
bonbon

The metabolic workouts pack in a lot in a short amount of time! I feel energized after doing them. They are my most used dvd workouts of 2017! That's why I'm chomping at the bit for the new ones!!
bonbon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tracie long