Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-16, 11:50 AM  
Chomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivodream View Post
Haha that's awesome! One of the things that convinced me is that funny YouTube video he posted making fun of people's excuses lol. He seems so fun and he's super cute too! I needed a new system that would keep me interested so he definitely seemed to fit the bill with this set
If I could have one DVD instructor as my workout buddy, it would always be BJ. Always and forever BJ. Sigh.

ETA: it sucks that some of you can't get the coupon code to work. I just tried it again and it is still working for me. To be clear, you should be at rodalestore.com I don't get why it only works for some people.
Chomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-16, 04:26 PM  
vivodream

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomper View Post
If I could have one DVD instructor as my workout buddy, it would always be BJ. Always and forever BJ. Sigh.

ETA: it sucks that some of you can't get the coupon code to work. I just tried it again and it is still working for me. To be clear, you should be at rodalestore.com I don't get why it only works for some people.
He seems to be very well liked so it makes me feel less guilty for splurging on this set! He has a great personality. Quite the opposite of the Skogg set I am doing now which I didn't enjoy as much as I hoped I would. Skogg was really dry and flat which really didn't motivate me to want to workout with him.
vivodream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-16, 05:07 PM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomper View Post

I agree. I love BJ so much. I'm miffed at myself for buying the latest Cathe's because I'd rather have spent the money on MetaShred. I didn't think the set would be that expensive, but looking back I realize that's about what I paid for DeltaFit.

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-16, 06:20 PM  
gilbjeter

I ordered Saturday but have yet to receive a shipping notice. Anyone else?
gilbjeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-16, 06:51 PM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

Coupon code worked for me using Safari. I hadn't bought anything in forever and in past few months I have purchased a lot . I have 4 kids one of which is a 5 month old, fitting it all in is getting tricky,lol!
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-16, 09:16 PM  
ghm

I gave up on trying the coupon code a few days ago but decided to give it another try today. Rodale now has has the standard set listed on sale for $67.49 without even having to enter the coupon code plus still has free shipping. For anyone else who had trouble with the coupon code, the sale price is 25% off so ends up being the same.
ghm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-16, 09:22 PM  
at120

I put my order in around New Years Day and I finally got my shipping notice today.
at120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-16, 09:27 PM  
CharM

I read ghm's post so I thought I'd see if the code would work, it did with Chrome.

Item Total $50.62
CUSTOMER25 -$16.87

Yes, I'm still lurking. No, I didn't buy.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-16, 09:42 PM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

I got my shipping notice on 1/11. I got free shipping so it's coming USPS excruciatingly slow mail which means it'll arrive some time mid to late next week.

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-16, 09:33 AM  
upperwside

Anyone in Canada get a shipping notice?
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bj gaddour, metashred