Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-12, 12:38 PM  
Getfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Anyone know what the return policy is on this? I want to order this for hubby but his birthday isnt till the end of Sept..So just in case he doesnt like it I want to be sure its with the time frame..but I dont want to miss out on the discount code too..thanks.
As far as I know, you can return the system at any time for any reason. I have only done 3 of the workouts so far. The first workout in the rotation and the KB DVD. I did the begineer KB DVD and the 1st block of the Cardio KB workout. I do like the variations of swings in the workout.
Old 08-21-12, 06:23 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by macska View Post
The Bootcamp is so much fun. Not very hard, but again, sneaks up on you. I just love this man!
now i can't wait to try it! if you like it, i'm sure i will! i did Workout A /Phase II. (mad mix or something). Another good one. I had to show my husband the Gorilla jumps! At least he makes it fun and diverse, yet still effective!
I'm really happy with this set!

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-12, 06:31 PM  
lesia

I'm very happy with my purchase. I love the fact that the first cycle is the same exercises, but you are warming up. For me by the 3 of 6 cycles I'm sweating. They do sneak up on you. BJ is a bright star in the fitness world in my opinion. Love these workouts.

Lesia
lesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-12, 09:02 PM  
kila

Well I caved about 2 hours ago. And darn it I just realized I forgot to use ebates. Hope I like the workouts. How well is rodale customer service if I need to return something? Or have a problem? TIA.
kila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-12, 09:29 PM  
macska
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliel View Post
now i can't wait to try it! if you like it, i'm sure i will! i did Workout A /Phase II. (mad mix or something). Another good one. I had to show my husband the Gorilla jumps! At least he makes it fun and diverse, yet still effective!
I'm really happy with this set!
I love all his animal moves. Today there was an "alligator push up jump" which is crazy but doable. The man is insane...

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-12, 07:15 AM  
katmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kila View Post
Well I caved about 2 hours ago. And darn it I just realized I forgot to use ebates. Hope I like the workouts. How well is rodale customer service if I need to return something? Or have a problem? TIA.
Kila, I have had problems returning items to Rodale in the past. That was about 6 years ago so I cannot speak to any recent experience with them.
Old 08-22-12, 12:26 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by katmom View Post
Kila, I have had problems returning items to Rodale in the past. That was about 6 years ago so I cannot speak to any recent experience with them.
I had a heck of a time getting their Customer Service (through email) to understand that I didn't get the Men's Health Circuit DVD that I ordered along with DeltaFit. I finally called them and they said they'd send it "again". I got it yesterday.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-12, 12:36 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

I ordered this last week. Didn't need it, but wanted it anyway! lol How long did it take you guys to receive your packages after ordering? Thanks!
Old 08-22-12, 12:40 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefit View Post
I ordered this last week. Didn't need it, but wanted it anyway! lol How long did it take you guys to receive your packages after ordering? Thanks!
Mine is out for delivery today and I ordered it last Friday. And no, I didn't need it either but wanted it!!
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-12, 03:49 PM  
fitmiller

I did Phase 1 Super Strength today and, using heavy weights I thought it was HARD. I felt this one right from the get-go. B.J. as usual was funny with his comments. I think people are going to be talking about B.J. more and more.
fitmiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bj gaddour, delta fit, deltafit speedshred, fast twitch, men's health