Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-16, 03:46 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy Trousers View Post
The problem is, I have so many workouts that I just don't get to the Fe Fits very often, so Bzar makes a very good point. A $25 price point for 28 thirty-minute workouts is hard to pass up, though .... Your dilemma is one I understand too well, Bubbles!
ita..... i have more systems than i can count where the price was slashed, and for lack of any other reason to buy, i simply bought it: Drop2Sizes ($20?), MetRx ($11), Supreme90 ($20), Powerfit/Powerfit Plus/Harmony (paid less that $20 for combined 3 sets), DanielPlan ($11, the one with 3 DVDs + CD), Firm Express ($10 net price). all of these sets are great and have <30 min workouts, and have so many options in them (moderate intensity, cardio, weights, stretching, etc). i'm grateful to have these, but i just have so many sets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JezthePuff2 View Post
OMG, that's great price!
hi jez - nice to see you!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fe fit, fe fitness, hilary chung