Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-15, 07:44 PM  
Taiga

November Means Black Friday Prices for Fitness Treats :)

Anybody have their holiday wishlist yet? I've been holding off on a few things (Cage fitness, maybe Versys etc) because I have done very well waiting for Black Friday in the past. I'm not talking necessarily about your list for Santa---more like things you might buy yourself mainly because they can be so much cheaper this time of year. I generally hate shopping but do tend to pick off the fitness sales in November. I started looking forward to it in October Anybody else wondering (hoping) what the deals will be this year?
Old 11-03-15, 07:46 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

I am hoping that Bar Method will have a deal on their streaming. I doubt it will happen, but a girl can hope, right?

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-15, 10:58 PM  
Breezy Trousers

The big Essentrics/Classical Stretch sale is my favorite. I don't always buy, but I do always watch for it each year.

The Bellicon sale fascinates me, too, though I never cave (no room for it and too spendy).

A Pure Barre sale would be nice with all the great releases this past year.

I hope UGI will discount their products again for the holidays. After buying the Zip Trainer system for $20, it's hard to justify spending $150-$200 for a heavier UGI ball ... but maybe I can justify this with a Black Friday discount.

And I hope Tracie Long's new 30-minute workouts will be available by then, too, sale or not.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-15, 11:02 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I am hoping Sahra's new Essentrics DVD will be out in time for the CS fall sale.

Breezy Trousers - I wanted a Bellicon for a while and it was not in my budget even with the sale - they are soooo pricey up here in Canada. I scored a like new one through a local online sale site for an amazing deal. I put an ISO ad on the site and got a reply very quickly.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-15, 05:33 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Essentrics/Classical Stretch
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-15, 06:07 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I may be interested in the two Pure Barre Flex DVDs, and couple of Sahra's Essentrics. Other than that, probably nothing since I'm back to streaming full force and prefer it to buying any more DVDs.
Old 11-04-15, 08:19 AM  
dlb

I'd like a Bellicon

But also open to a Probounce since we know there is a upcoming sale. Kind of torn on the decision because I've never used a rebounder & I think it would be good for my DH to use it as well. In that respect I would need to purchase the Bellicon for the weight guidelines.

I'd also like the new Essentrics as well.
dlb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-15, 08:55 AM  
toomuchjoy

Is there typically a Pure Barre sale on Black Fri/Cyber Mon? This is the first year they are on my radar.
toomuchjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-15, 09:00 AM  
buffmama

Hoping to pick up Stronger Longers
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-15, 09:06 AM  
antbuko

I have the ProBounce, but I am still very curious about a Bellicon Black Friday sale. I've got no business owning two rebounders, but if they make me an offer I can't refuse, what am I supposed to do? Same holds true for any streaming channels that I might like to try; if it's discounted enough I might bite. Can't think of anything else, but I'll be watching the sales too.

ETA: I'll bet Suzanne Bowen has a sale! Would love to try her stuff.