Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-24-15, 03:35 PM  
loverly7

Lee Holden streaming?

I didn't even know that Lee Holden offered a streaming subscription service. The website is https://www.holdenqigong.com Anyone try it? What are your thoughts? I love Lee Holden's DVDs, mostly the ones that were filmed outdoors, but the indoor ones are fine. I noticed the cost seems much higher than many streaming services, but must admit to being curious. Anyone care to share their opinions? Thanks in advance.
loverly7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-15, 03:47 PM  
MsThistlebottom

My husband signed up for the streaming subscription and loves it. In fact, he just signed up for another series of classes and says they are more advanced than the DVDs. He's very happy with his combo of qi gong, walking, and golf during the summer.

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-15, 04:03 PM  
dakko

He gives a no-questions asked money back guarantee for 30 days. There is also a sample Flow class at the bottom of the page.

I found that I don't care for his style of qigong by doing the sample. But there is no risk in joining and giving it a try.
dakko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lee holden, lee holden streaming