Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion > Workout/Fitness FAQs

Old 01-05-06, 11:06 PM  
rhbrand

Bumping this up to say I downloaded a couple of Marina's podcasts, mostly the ab work, and did one tonight.
I liked it.

Hope she makes some longer workouts soon.
Old 01-31-06, 12:18 AM  
anakay

More free audio yoga practices

Anita Goa also has free downloadable yoga practices at: Free Practice Downloads. There are 2 1-hour practices.
anakay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-06, 11:45 PM  
KathAL79

Thanks! I had no idea there was so much out there. Now that I have an IPod, I can take something on the go when I go away for the weekend.

Oh, and that Piano Society website is going to be KEY during paper writing time; if I listen to anything with words invariably I get distracted and/or include the lyrics in my paper!
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-06, 01:25 AM  
Helen

Thanks Joanna! I've been downloading Marina's. Haven't had time to have a sticky at the rest yet. I listen to pocasts as I do housework.

My source is ABC radio podcasts They are all free. The abc is our national broadcaster (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) with several radio stations of different styles, and TV. NO ADS! Dr. Karl is fun science - he has an amazing number of Ph.D.s and a sense of humour too!!!

My personal favourite is The Science Show, but others may find The Health Report a good source of the latest information. They recently had a couple of programmes on HRT that were quite enlightening!
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-06, 09:16 AM  
Andrea
VF Supporter

Thanks, Joanna! This is great! I'm getting high speed Friday, so hopefully I'll remember to check some of these out.

Andrea
Old 02-02-06, 09:52 AM  
met fan

Wow. Thanks for the list! I just figured out how to download onto my mp3 and I have become an expert. Do any of these sites have meditation downloads? I really want to try meditation. I have done a little at the end of yoga and I have a really hard time with it. I can't seem to settle my mind. Is there anything out there for beginners? Nothing too long? Thanks. Colleen
met fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-06, 09:53 AM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Question for WWWendy: can this thread be stickied?
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-06, 11:28 AM  
WWWendy
Community Manager

I think...

This one belongs in the General Workout/Fitness FAQ area. [Off to move it there]

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
WWWendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-06, 12:38 PM  
Joanna
VF Supporter

Thanks Wendy! I added a few links, fyi...
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-06, 07:54 AM  
Harivelo

A while ago someone posted a link that gave access to free Walking mp3, I think from Prevention. Did any of you keep note of it?
Harivelo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio, digital, downloadable workouts, downloads, free, free workouts, podcasts, podrunner, streaming video, yoga audios