Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-26-11, 11:58 AM  
acta5534

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyMarie65 View Post
I like the muscle shaking I get with Squeeze and P57. If Dancer's Body is the same I'll like it, I just don't want to buy something the same if it's less challenging, as long as it's more challenging I would probably like it.
I haven't bought Dancer's Body yet only because it's over 70 minutes long and I don't like long workouts. But from reviews, I heard there's tons of leg shaking if that's what you're looking for. I agree with what Fuzzie said in that my legs did not shake during Booty Barre. It's mostly cardio moves so it didn't really feel like a barre workout. It also didn't give me the barre high that I usually get doing P57 and Ballet Body.
acta5534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-11, 12:24 PM  
mle777

Actually, Dancer's Body is only 60 minutes. I divide it into 30 minute segments and add on 20 minutes of cardio after doing a 30 minute segment. I like both BB and DB but think I prefer DB because of the smaller ROM. TBM was my introduction to barre so I'm always going to prefer the small pulses over the larger movements.

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-11, 08:01 AM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by mle777 View Post
Actually, Dancer's Body is only 60 minutes. I divide it into 30 minute segments and add on 20 minutes of cardio after doing a 30 minute segment. I like both BB and DB but think I prefer DB because of the smaller ROM. TBM was my introduction to barre so I'm always going to prefer the small pulses over the larger movements.
Would you say the difficulty is the same as Squeeze Stronger? or P57? thanks
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barre, booty barre, dancer's body, p57, squeeze stronger