Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-11, 11:01 AM  
Cassy

You really are going to have to give them a try for yourself because everyone's taste is different. Usually Booty Barre is up for trade or offer to do a temp trade with someone.

I didn't care for Booty Barre something about it I find annoying. But others like it so you never know it's a personal opinion. I like P57, Squeeze and the ballet body downloads much better.
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-11, 11:06 AM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy View Post
You really are going to have to give them a try for yourself because everyone's taste is different. Usually Booty Barre is up for trade or offer to do a temp trade with someone.

I didn't care for Booty Barre something about it I find annoying. But others like it so you never know it's a personal opinion. I like P57, Squeeze and the ballet body downloads much better.
I can't do the downloads, no way to workout to them but like P57 and Squeeze. I've been alternating the two and may throw a Jari Love in tomorrow.
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-11, 11:17 AM  
acta5534

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy View Post

I agree with everything Cassy says here. Everybody's taste is different and you won't know unless you try it. I also agree that there's something annoying about Booty Barre which I can't put my finger on. I also think it's a high intermediate level workout, but not advance.
acta5534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-11, 12:45 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyMarie65 View Post
Okay, maybe I'd like advanced body then, I do like the smaller movements that really work deep in the muscle. Ugh, someday I'll make up my mind here. lol
Then yes, I think you would enjoy Dancer's Body, which is a great complement to P57 and more advanced than Booty Barre IMO. I like BB but I do not understand why so many people describe it as utterly challenging; it is more cardio but I find it does not produce the kind of muscle shaking I get with P57, Dancer's Body and the live Core Fusion classes on YogaVibes.
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-11, 12:56 PM  
Cassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acta5534 View Post
I agree with everything Cassy says here. Everybody's taste is different and you won't know unless you try it. I also agree that there's something annoying about Booty Barre which I can't put my finger on. I also think it's a high intermediate level workout, but not advance.
Thanks I'm honestly trying to be helpful in that I feel you can read and read and read people's opinion on a workout for months and until you try it you really just don't know.

Like you can read a ton of threads on people hating Tanya on P57, I find her fun!
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-11, 12:59 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I think both P57 & Booty Barre are great workouts! Any chance you can get them both? I think you would enjoy them both.
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-11, 01:02 PM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I think both P57 & Booty Barre are great workouts! Any chance you can get them both? I think you would enjoy them both.
I have both P57's V1 and V2. I have been debating between Booty Barre and Advanced Dancer's Body lol thanks everyone
Old 03-25-11, 01:06 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyMarie65 View Post
I have both P57's V1 and V2. I have been debating between Booty Barre and Advanced Dancer's Body lol thanks everyone
Sorry about that, I mixed up the threads. I have both BB and Dancer's Body and would go with Booty Barre.
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-11, 04:59 PM  
Saffie J

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP44 View Post
ITA w/ Kariev. Get Booty Barre. Way more fun and more for your money. Very good UB work. Yes, it's light on floor abs, but you do a lot of standing oblique work w/ the side leg lifts. IMO, It's easy to find great ab workouts. It's much harder to find great advanced barre workouts. Booty Barre delivers!

Here's a recent thread about DB.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...ie#post1735472

Joan
Also, I liked this constructive thread about Booty Barre:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=161421

I personally prefer BB over DB, I seem to have less of a dread factor with BB.
Saffie J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-11, 07:43 AM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
Then yes, I think you would enjoy Dancer's Body, which is a great complement to P57 and more advanced than Booty Barre IMO. I like BB but I do not understand why so many people describe it as utterly challenging; it is more cardio but I find it does not produce the kind of muscle shaking I get with P57, Dancer's Body and the live Core Fusion classes on YogaVibes.
I like the muscle shaking I get with Squeeze and P57. If Dancer's Body is the same I'll like it, I just don't want to buy something the same if it's less challenging, as long as it's more challenging I would probably like it.

Tags
barre, booty barre, dancer's body, p57, squeeze stronger